Thread: How to make DNN website automatic login in Zoom Search Engine?

How to make DNN website automatic login in Zoom Search Engine?

I am running the DNN website and in the same i have keep the automatic log in on which always logs you in with IP address from where you are searching. Suppose if you are login from United Kingdom then DNN will log you in as United Kingdom user. What i want is to make this same indexing in the Zoom Search Engine also but having no idea how to make the same. If any one is having the same issue then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: How to make DNN website automatic login in Zoom Search Engine?

To make the automatic login to the Zoom Search Engine i will advise you to use the Internet Explorer and then use the cookies for the same. First change the user for the Internet Explorer and then index it to the Zoom Search Engine. Save the cookies for same. Now change the User log in and then follow the same process. This index the page with the separate user logging depend on the IP address. Try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the same and performed it with the Cookies Method which you have explained me. It is working with the indexing of the Page in the Zoom Search Engine but problem is that some of the pages are not being indexed properly. It got indexed properly but when make a search for same it is not displayed. Unable to find the cause for same please help me.

I think that you are using the cache for indexing the page and that is why not getting the proper indexing for the pages. I will advise you to check for the "Reload All Files" in the Configuration under the spider option instead of the cache and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope this will resolve the issue of yours.

If you are still not getting it work with the above replies then i think that this is the issue with the server which is not responding with the Page and not returning the indexed page properly that is why you are getting this kind of the issue. To get rid of this better to check for teh server setting and then work with the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the same problem then in that case i will advise you to contact the developer of the Zoom Search Engine which is developed by the Wrensoft who can advise you properly regarding any kind of the issue related to the same that you are going through and will resolve the issue.