Thread: Zoom Search Engine: PHP Platform execution timeout

Zoom Search Engine: PHP Platform execution timeout

I am having an issue with the recently purchased a Zoom Search Engine Professional. I have Zoom Search engine version 6.0.1006 and while i am working with the same it is giving the error with the PHP search page. It script for the PHP got stopped after 30 seconds due to the PHP time out. If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Zoom Search Engine: PHP Platform execution timeout

This is the known issue for the Zoom Search Engine that you are going through which causes the script timeout error. But first i wanted to know which error you are getting with the PHP in Zoom Search Engine. Also it is advisable to use the latest version of the PHP to use with the Server. Provide this detail so that i can work on your issue. Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response regarding the problem which i am facing with the PHP execution. As you have asked me about the error then let me tell you that i am getting the following error "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in .........panel.php on line 283". I am unable to resolve the same. Help me more.

I think that you have modified the script of the Zoom Search Engine that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to install the Zoom Search Engine with the default setting so that it can work with the issue properly without having any issue. So try the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I think that this is the issue with the variables which might be not declared properly and not functioning with the PHP. If you are having the issue then i will advise you to contact the developer for the error i.e. wrensoft who can help you with the proper replies and solution for the same. I hope this will help you.