Thread: Safari Cache stored

Safari Cache stored

I am using safari browser, it is amazing browser and fast as internet explorer. But i face trouble that i did not find the folder where cache is stored. Actually i browse the ban site where i have feed the account and sound all cookies and temp are stored. Can anybody suggest me how to find safari cache files. Please help.
    Last edited by Namuchi; 21-05-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Re: Safari Cache stored

I am using File Juicer that extracts the inside of web archives. Safari's web archive has the extension .webarchive and all is extracted for these files. FireFox use .dat for cache and saves web files as disconnect files in a folder. Internet Explorer use .waf for cache files and 'WAFF' files as web archives. It has the supplementary attribute that you can download a web page and follow links up to 5 levels deep, and download those pages too. File Juicer can pull out the images and html from this file.

The location of cache files is in your ~/Library/Cache/ folder. The Shortcuts to the nearly all common browser caches are in File Juicer, but if you need to haul out from other applications which use the same caching apparatus as Safari you can come across them here, and draw them onto File Juicer.

Internet Explorer use .waf for cache files and 'WAFF' files as web archives. It has the added feature that you can download a web page and follow links up to 5 levels deep, and download those pages too. File Juicer can extract the images and html from this file. Actullay the files are exits in Local Settings and Application Data that are system folders and are hidden by default.

You need to use 3Cache Out X is an application to facilitate I run manually after quitting Safari. It cannot delete files while Safari is lively. I'm contact the developer to find out if, by accessing Safari's Cache, the application may have someway damaged Safari's caching apparatus. If you are using a browser or are viewing the website there is a problem, please try to clear your browser cache. If you patent the cache does not resolve the problem, and then try clearing your browser Cookie.

Hi! Maybe is too late, but I'm using the SafariCacheExplorer... which let me extract, delete, explore any file stored in the Safari's cache (and any other native cache)...

My best wishes,
    CoolKing