Thread: How to resize IE and other windows and have them stay?

How to resize IE and other windows and have them stay?

It is not like that I cannot live without windows 7 but the problem is that it is not opening in full screen mode. No matter whatever I will do I am not able to resize my windows to how can I see that thing fit that is near to maximum mode but it is not taking that. I have also some of the tricks that I know is that something like pressing control and shift key, but everything is going in vain. I just want to know the solution for this problem.

Re: How to resize IE and other windows and have them stay?

The solution for you problem is not so difficult, you just need to open two internet explorer then in the second one, you have to right click on the link and after that you have select to open the link in a new window. After you can change the windows size as per your requirement but do not use the maximize button. If you have done this then you can close the first window by going to file and then exit. Now you have to close the second window by holding the control key and then going to file and then exit. Do not leave the control key till the window is closed.

Well the method that you have given is working on the folder icons that are on the desktop but not on those that are on the task bar, specifically internet explorer icon. Only the programs that are present on the task bar are always opening themselves. They were opening in the full screen but after I have done the update for window it is back to previous small size.

You need to open internet explorer 8 and then make sure that you are not in the maximized mode. After that you have to click and then drag that window to top left and you can do this by clicking on the top of window. Then you click on top of the window and then select the size for that, I mean resize the window and then close it. Next time you open the window you will find the window of the same size.

Like any window in Windows, the Internet Explorer or Firefox appears in two possible dimensions: a dimension to measure, chosen by the user, and the full page. It switches from one to another by clicking on the second button which is located in the upper right corner of the window (window icon). To resize the custom format, you must enter with the mouse (left mouse button pressed) the lower right corner of the screen and pull the board in the desired direction to resize the window.

We can also move the window on the screen, for example, paste it into the top left corner of it, in order to resize the screen size. We recommend indeed stretch the window to maximum screen. This manipulation results in "learning" to Internet Explorer or Firefox window size desired. If you simply switch to full screen, it will have to reapply each time.

The user can also choose to view web pages in full screen mode. Contrary to the advice given above, it is not there to "tame" the browser to respect the size desired by the user but rather to opt for another reading comfort offered by most browsers, including Internet Explorer and Firefox: be a full screen view, most of the toolbars disappear. Go through the View / Full Screen (or F11). Caution: If the button "full screen" is not present in the toolbar, the only one that is displayed, you cannot go window mode, without knowing the magic key F11!