Thread: Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack folder

Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack folder

After booting my PC, a folder appears on my system in the C\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack. I had already installed Windows Live Essentials 2009 with the full pack. The pack consist of Mail, Toolbar, Microsoft Office Outlook Connector. This window bothers me very much. Can someone give me a tip on how I get rid of the same. I would not like to uninstall the software if this is needed.

Re: Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack folder

I do not think so. Under System Configuration Utility / Services I have certainly found a matching entry. The pack has been installed in connection with the Toolbar Windows Live. On my PC with Win XP SP 3 and the program Autoruns is installed. This can be seen even usually, who will auto start everything and then control this. There is with me, although some items that could go towards Search Enhancement. Remove it from Autostart.

It also appears to me from starting my PC three folders which are located in C/Program Files/Microsoft/Search Enhancement Pack. I have to uninstall the software Windows Live sign-in Assistant, Essentials, according Upload Tool Panel. and yet the folders appeared and the other solutions do not work because I also find no entry in startup and even after the that click on Start > Run and type msiexec / x.

The search function is updated by Windows XP SP2 , the update is available individually for a long time. Somehow I have now sought and found out the Search Enhancement Pack part of Windows Live Hotmail or similar option. Does anyone know anything precise about Microsoft Search Client Server and the associated Search Enhancement Pack consisting of SeaPort.exe, SCServer.exe, Msmsgs.exe, mswinext.exe, Wlidssvc.exe and Wlidsvc.exe.

After the install of Windows Live Messenger will open automatically after starting the computer the folder C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft \ Search Enhancement Pack. This folder is the folder \ Choice Guard. In the Startup is this action was not splashing around and start the program that it should not. Have already uninstalled the Live Messenger and folder went after a restart did not occur. But would not give up - because believe it or not see - the named folder automatically started again.

I had installed the update update Search Enhancement Pack I know what is and what is Search Enhancement. On searching on internet I had found that I had installed the Live Toolbar. Search Enhancement Pack is the Live Toolbar. Enhancement Pack extends the of your PDA running Windows Mobile 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6.0, making it possible for natural handwriting, a quick search of contacts and easy to work with on-screen keyboard.

The toolbar often installed to install any software, with options marked default. Preferable to select the custom installation to prevent it. Yes while installation you can remove the tick from the same and avoid the installation. Google, Yahoo, etc and other can easily be uninstalled from the Add / Remove Programs from Control Panel. This will add the resource system performance.