Thread: Windows Live Messenger Error Code 8e5e0152

Windows Live Messenger Error Code 8e5e0152

I have a big problem to me and I am not able to connect to msn it tells me error code on my computer 8e5e0152. That computer of my brother wants to connect his. So when I try to connect with my address an error occurs. Basically this is my address not only works on my computer. I try to remove Windows Live Messenger, but it has disappeared from the list of program and functionality.

Re: Windows Live Messenger Error Code 8e5e0152

Delete the Windows Live Contacts and Messenger Cache. This will ensure that information about your account and stored rentals are refreshed on Windows Live Messenger. Change the settings of Microsoft Windows Explorer. Run Windows Explorer and then go in Folder Option. Then go on the View tab in the Advanced Settings list, select Show hidden files and folders under Hidden files and folders. Click OK to close the Folder Options window.

It will work if you can delete the Windows Live Contacts. Before performing these instructions, make sure you have left Windows Live Messenger and that the program is not running in the background. To verify this, open the Task Manager and check if msnmsgr.exe is running. If so, select the application and click End Process. If prompted, click Yes. Then go to C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Windows logon name \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Microsoft and delete the Windows Live Contacts.

Exit Windows Live messenger completely and then go under the following path C: \ Documents and Settings \ Devil \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Microsoft \ Messenger. Then from here delete the folder with the name of your email address. Then delete the account from here. After that reboot your system and then check back again. It will work.

Just go to C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Windows logon name \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Microsoft for Windows XP and C: \ Users \ Your Windows logon name \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft for Windows Vista and then delete all the accounts from here. Remove all the contacts from here and then check back again. Or else re-install the entire messenger.

That is when I put my msn address in the bar and my password and login I do not 1 second there it gives me an message: We were unable to log into Windows Live Messenger. I found a message on the official site for support. If you receive an error code different, please contact the Support Team Windows Live Messenger with as much detail as possible the complete error code to receive a custom resolution.

Either you have to reinstall or MSN you must delete the folder of MSN with contacts and then check back. This works most of the time. Delete the folders listed below, depending on your operating system. Delete the live contacts from C: \ Documents and Settings\UserAccount\Local\application\MicrosoftWindows Live\Contacts, C: \ Documents and Settings\UserAccountName\Settings localTempMessengerCache and the last place is C: \ Documents and Settings\UserAccountName\Contacts,etc .