Thread: Not receiving emails from Facebook

Not receiving emails from Facebook

I am not able to receive emails from facebook. I was able to receive email yesterday but I do not know what is the problem I am not able receive any email. I have checked the facebook setting, thinking that there might be any problem, but everything is working fine there. Then what is the problem I am not able to receive email from facebook. Can you help me solve this problem?

Re: Not receiving emails from Facebook

I think that the domain is blocked but you are receiving other messages from facebook then there is another problem. May be there is a problem between the two servers, for that reason you will not be able to receive messages from facebook. I think that you must check and verify with Facebook that you are subscribed to receive messages from them or not.

I have exactly the same problem; have not received an email from Facebook. I have done the same as the Optional Protocol to check my list to it is so I transferred to my Facebook my Gmail account, and immediately start receiving the e-mail Facebook. When I switch back to my hotmail account, I again cannot receive email from Facebook. Everything is working correctly, the first part of yesterday and today, this problem started only about 5 hours ago.

I have checked the account and found that you have created automatically filter e-mail to specific folder custom filters. I suggest you check the custom filter; it may affect your e-mail delivery. Check out the Microsoft solution Post was "how to filter incoming messages and block or allow specific senders or domains from the" on how to check the description of the custom filter.

Thanks for your reply, but I did not change my account, filters, wise. I notice all my facebook, at least one day a year ago, they stopped coming. On the same day, another friend said her Treasury, the Treasury was not in the notice to her Hotmail account, or. It is the thing to your end, because I have changed my facebook account or Hotmail account, notices I have nothing to stop suddenly.

I have to re-check account and verify that it is the right to receive information. I suggest that you try to check your inbox. All e-mail delivery time depends on other providers involved. E-mail communications were subject to the network communication between the two institutions. This means that if the Internet as a whole is busy, it may take longer for your mail delivery. Send messages using the Internet is not perfect, and domain name server (DNS) routing problem can be temporarily avoided communicate with other Internet sites one or more sites.

I have got the solution for the problem that I was facing, actually the thing is that somehow the facebook “from” was ended in the “blocked” folder. Previously I was not having any idea how, I can suspect I “junked” a bunch of mails one day and they are not making sure the facebook email was not in there. Whatever may be the problem now I have solved the problem?