Thread: How do I recall or stop a message already sent using hotmail

How do I recall or stop a message already sent using hotmail

I am using hotmail and I need some help to recall the message which I had sent. Is there any feature provided in this. I had some messages and I am not able to find features in hotmail. I am planning to shift to outlook express. But I a not able find solution for the same. I need some help for configuring the outlook express the same. What are the settings for the same. I also need some tips for using outlook express.

Re: How do I recall or stop a message already sent using hotmail

Basically I don't think there is no feature provided in Windows Live Hotmail. It does not allow you to recall th messages you have sent already. What you can do is sent the message to the development team of Windows live and as for this feature. It is a useful utility but really of no use. You can switch to any better email client for such thing. There are some services provided for the same.

Outlook Express lets you quickly save your contacts on a case by case basis. Convenient to put aside your important contacts and find them if something goes wrong or formatting. You can also retrieve your contacts this way on another computer or transfer them when buying a new computer. In Windows XP Explorer, create a folder to save your contacts: a Backup folder in My Documents for example.

Run Outlook Express. Open the address book by clicking the Addresses button. Then click on the contact back then, while holding down the left mouse button, drag it into the Windows Explorer where the Backup folder. A file extension vcf and bearing the name of the contact is created. You can do the same for all your important contacts (for this, select all your contacts before the move). Nothing prevents you, so take your contacts with you anywhere by copying eg vcf files on a USB key.

The option for recalling message is not provided in Hotmail. There is no such settings provided. If Windows starts, your first instinct is to run Outlook Express to go check your emails, you can save time by making this operation automatically. Click the Start button, click All Programs, then click the right mouse button on the icon of Outlook Express and choose Copy. Then click the right mouse button on the Start button and then choose Open.

When you compose a new message, Outlook Express lets you specify recipients and recipients for a copy (CC). To add blind carbon copy recipients (BCC), that is to say that none of the recipients will see who you sent other e-mail, you must go through the menu for selecting recipients . Unless you add a Bcc field to the window. In Outlook Express, open a window for writing a new message by clicking on the Create Mail button. I tis easy to use.

With Outlook Express you want to attach a file to a new message. To add it quickly, you can use a simple drag and drop. In Outlook Express, create a new message. Open a browser window and click on the file you want to attach to your message. While holding down the left mouse button, do it while dragging the message being prepared. The file is then added as an attachment to your new message.