Thread: Constant WLM Crash

Constant WLM Crash

I have a problem with my Logitech cam S5500 and Windows Live Messenger as soon as I start my webcam in Windows Live Messenger, it crashes. I am on Windows 7, but it’s already did that when I was in Vista but currently I am using windows 7. I changed the cam before I had an old Logitech but I recall more of the reference. If anyone has a solution then I am listening.

Re: Constant WLM Crash

Not to mention I am also having the same problem. Windows live messenger with windows 7. I almost having red cross on my cam (Logitech S 5500) when I want to make a video communications. But in my previous operating system this was not the issue, I think there is any compatibility issues between Logitech cam and windows 7. I am seeking for the solution of this problem.

Since approximately one month, I cannot connect to my Windows Live Messenger: it crashes a second after launch. I have already uninstall / reinstall, nothing, I have already repaired (add remove programs / change / repair), nothing. Is there anyone who can solve this problem for me or can give a hint, related to that what is the cause of problem that I am facing?

I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem you are facing but you can try this for solving your problem. The thing you need to do for solving your problem is that first uninstall the Windows Live Messenger that you have in your computer system and after that clean your computer system through the use of CCleaner and then again install windows live messenger in your computer system.

Indeed, quite often I have a bug or other (black screen, then return to normal screen or full striatum and unreadable or even it does not turn back). It displayed a small window saying "The graphics card driver stopped responding and was recovered". It is the visible part of the iceberg. The most troublesome is that only 10% of my games are working properly but my windows live messenger is not connecting problem is there any relation with graphic card.

Certainly, the cg is defective, but put it back the brand is more of AC behavior nVidia fan boy than anything else: It is a hardware problem, as there may be on any map, no luck. Being on Ati pc set for 4 years I never had one worry, and there is no equivalent to the HD5850 nVidia, so far as it should simply replace the card and thing about you windows live messenger, there are chance that this problem is also relate to it but in rare cases.

I am having the ati 9700 pro and I had all the cards into their hands and I have never had any worries of drivers. Currently my hd5870 is running perfectly well. So those who say it's a driver problem, you learn to use a pc and remember, and it’s not just the graphics card that turns a PC. If the base you have a windows "musty" not surprising that after the pilot show. But hey it's easier to say that the pilot, while it is the same gear that can be a problem or when the keyboard interface and chair is worth nothing