Thread: How do I unblock/unlock my hotmail account?

How do I unblock/unlock my hotmail account?

When I light my computer system it appears not welcome page. I have two accounts on my computer, but it appears just one email account when I want it opens second displayed a message saying walk up this account unlock it wrong. I think the netwar is installed automatically but there is no netware on my computer system. Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: How do I unblock/unlock my hotmail account?

You should be able to resolve it in safe mode failures by the Administrator account, which normally is not. Then all you have to go to Control Panel and adjust the problems in accounts and users. I am sure that this will solve your problem; if you have any other issue then let me know I will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

I have a big problem with my hotmail address, it was locked and I do not how unlock when I want sandwich connect a message appears. Email Address or Password incorrect and a code error: 80048823. I have created a hotmail account this provisional I hope that the silk if it could help me that is squeezed by its very nice.

It's easy to do because one little easily retrieves your password by answering your secret question. So you know someone who has probably done. So if this person tells you the new password you just picked then if not too bad bin creates a new with a question harder to reply. I hope this will help to solve this problem.

Very interesting to know how to block a msn or hotmail address? And how can we unlock? I have msn and hotmail blocked for several days, I sent message to Microsoft, phone (but excluding service charge). I do not know because apparently unlock my password is no longer valid after two cuts in discussion msn? I no longer know my secret question and my address or relief? I wrote to Microsoft and sent it to me one normal procedure but I know not apply because more than password or secret question, or to address emergency. If anyone knows how to unblock it would give me great pleasure because on important issues in this message.

Very good question because I have the same problem on MSN messenger and I can no longer be accessed in addition I bought a sms and I cannot use it I always return address secure I do not know or on my hotmail account but I cannot go. Can you help me to solve this problem, if you any other solution for this problem then let me know?