Thread: 105 maintenance hotmail access problem persists and still cannot access hotmail

105 maintenance hotmail access problem persists and still cannot access hotmail

I am trying this but I am getting this problem for more than twenty four hours. I have got the access to my email account of hotmail but only for a short period. After that inadvertently I was logged out and then it is displaying the message for trying it again. This 105 maintenance problem of hotmail is really annoying. I have also tried to access the account through another computer but getting the same result.

Re: 105 maintenance hotmail access problem persists and still cannot access hotmail

I am not able to access my hotmail account for more than two days and after tying to log in numerous times I am getting the same result. I mean the only message I am getting is that this is under maintenance. I have also tried to log in through my blackberry and also through many other computers but then also I am getting the same annoying message. I do not know why this routine maintenance is taking that much time.

Re: 105 maintenance hotmail access problem persists and still cannot access hotmail

This problem is really annoying and I am frustrated with this problem. I have to go for my new job tomorrow and till now I am not able to access my account, I having many unopened emails from my employer about the job and the arrival meetings. I do not know what I can do for solving this problem. I want to get access my account any cost.

The only good thing about this problem is that I am not the only one who is facing this problem there are many others those are facing problem. Not to mention I am also in the same boat. I also have a talk with customer support but that talk has not result in anything. I use this account for my business and now I am just sitting and waiting for this problem to be solved. I think that there is nothing we can do to solve this problem but to wait.

I have a question; check in throughout the weekend, my e-mail! Even today, Monday! I can see, I am not the only one. But when is someone to give us an answer? I went to MSN, but when I want to see my inbox repair notice to the no problem signing. My husband can check his Hotmail account; even we have a hotmail's. Therefore, it has more than one hour, more than 4 hours, more than 24 hours over three days! Can my Hotmail e-mail costumer service? Because no one seems to read like all of us in the mail.

I was facing connectivity problem for more than two days and now I have got the connectivity issue resolved then I am facing this maintenance problem. I am an employee of Cisco, and I have the idea that this kind of stuff happens very rarely. If any such problem occurs then they have the backup team for this purpose but I think that they are not having any backup service for this problem.

This problem is not resolved yet but I have noticed one amazing thing that is if am creating another account and then logging in then I am able to do so but if am trying to login in my previous account then I am getting same message that I cannot able to access the account. I do not know what is happening here but need to know the solution for this problem.