Thread: Firefox 3.6 server not found

Firefox 3.6 server not found

I always love to use the Firefox in comparison with the IE but I am receiving the error message "Sever Not Found" way to much. I was just trying to open this up but got failed to come out from this issue.

I tried to get rid from this issue after using "Try Again" and commonly the page loads. I am not getting the same situation with the Internet explorer 8 ... Any suggestion what the issue and how I can be resolved ?

Re: Firefox 3.6 server not found

I am properly sure that's a DNS lookup issue . This should affect the Internet Explorer as much as it make more on the firefox.

If you are doing these all things with the firefox, then I would suggest you to go for try with the Internet Explorer, it is possible that the DNS server was responding you very worst , but the answer is within the cache by the time that you can go for this with the Internet Explorer.It seems as a firefox issue. But if you will go first with the internet explorer, then try to go with the firefox after a failure, it might seems as an IE issue instead.

I am just searching a lot about the solution for this issue and for this I used the google but not getting any proper response from the several articles on the internet. Actually I have opened some "Global warming facts" and 2 pages, about 20 links, and one page provided me an error. The similar thing is going on with the Firefox and find three Server not found messages.

I am got at least the third thread discussed in the last couple of days indicating that someone is suffering with the issue of surfing and I would not be at all surprised to search and suggest that it is associated with the incapability of the DNS.

Just go for changing the DNS servers to the ones from »opendns.com/ You are able to configure this up for just your system to find if it can be feasible for you and if it does, then you can actually reset your router to use them instead as well.

Thanks for the suggestion but you know after getting the first suggestion above to configure the DNS , I followed the same way and have configured my default Firefox to Internet Explorer and provide it a couple of days and get what's going on after this.

It is commonly not possible to running with a Firefox session and not have at least one or two Server not found messages so any good results with Internet Explorer must be simple to spot.

I was running with an issue right now with the Firefox and seems it is not loading the specified pages properly or at all, and it switched out to be a conflict within NoScript and a Firefox update. I have done the updates with the latest NoScript and the issue got vanished.

You should move for another mode to check this out and launch your Firefox in the safe mode (without extensions) to find out if this is one of them. Then if it is, disable one at a time and narrow this down.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I am not sure if it it it right place for this post but I have some issue which is reflected with the error ? I have performed entire thing advised by you ! Everything! DNS, about:config's, you name it. I am unable to even get into my wrt110 router software because it states that its not connected in manner. How in the blue hell can it state that when I am online currently ?! I even disconnected the router and moved from computer-modem through the Ethernet cable specified. My father's laptop gets shitty connections to