Thread: i suddenly have lost my access to hotmail from outlook

i suddenly have lost my access to hotmail from outlook

I have never got any such error on my Hotmail account but now i am getting one error and i am not getting it. An error which i have got is as follows.
    Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC33) : "Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'." Is there anybody who can resolve this problem?

Re: i suddenly have lost my access to hotmail from outlook

I would like to ask you that have created the paid account on hotmail which might be the problem here. It might happen that your payment have got due and you have pay some amount in order to activate your account. So i would like to suggest you to confirm the details about your hotmail account.

I guess you should try to solve this issue by doing some simple setting on your system. I recommend you to uncheck all that security stuff on your computer system such as firewall or some other third party security application on your system. I was having the similar kind of error which i have solved by disabling the security.

There could be some problematic with an internet connection on your computer system as if some settings might have gone wrong due to which you are not able to access the hotmail account from your outlook express. I think you should try accessing your from the browser and check that you are able to access it or not.

According to me this could be the problem regarding an Outlook Express which you have installed on your system. I suggest you to reinstall this application on your system and then reconfigure it along with the Hotmail Account. But make sure that your account is activated currently if you are using any kind of paid account on your system. Mostly this solution must have solved the problem but in case it does not solves it then you may have to contact your ISP.

Last option from where you can confirm that the your hotmail account is running without any problem or not is to contact the customer care of Hotmail account users as they might have deactivated your account and hence you are not able to access your account. When you bought this account then you must have got some number dialing which you can ask some FAQs.

If you try to access your account using DAV then this error comes. If you want to remove your account manually then go to the Tools of an Outlook Express and then click on an Accounts. Now switch to the Mail tab and then select for Hotmail under an Accounts. Now click on the Remove button.