Thread: No internet access to some sites only

No internet access to some sites only

Since yesterday I have a concern. I can not access certain site. When I reached my message: Address Not Found. Firefox can not find the server at The browser could not find the host server for the address. Sometimes a refreshing the page several times I can access it, but it is not always the case. I try to disable its KIS2009 change anything, I also attempt resets my livebox but it does not change anything either. So I wanted to know if anyone can help me to solve problem.

Re: No internet access to some sites only

You configure an exception in the firewall on the Windows option " Service Access Network ". To do this , "Start " -> " Control Panel " - > " Windows Firewall "- > "Edit Settings " - > Exceptions tab - > check " Service Access Network "- > " Apply " -> " Ok ". Then I disconnected and reconnected to my network after a small delay of 5- 10s. I had internet in wifi. Conclusion do not forget to check the configuration of your firewall, it could block any programs used to connect to the net.

This means that this is not the website is blocked but the address resolution is not being done correctly. The DNS replies that he does not know so the browser does not have an IP address to contact the Web server. Take a look in the file C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts . After a series of lines beginning with. You should have only the following line.
    127.0.0.1 localhost.

Public access to the Internet is a protected freedom , but sadly endangered . During the discussion of web laws, it was a time proposed by the Ministry of Culture establish a " white gate " to curb public access wireless and restrict them to a predetermined list of sites " clean. " Such a system could be applied in parks or town halls but also in libraries and other similar services providing wireless access to their users. Faced with the threat of attack on freedom of access to information, IABD had already responded through a declaration.

May be a virus is a loner who does not work as a team . Install two antivirus returns to restrain his machine while accumulating the fault of antivirus software , which provides thus:
    _ navigation problems ;
    _ antivirus scanning problems ;
    _ double fault.

Check the steps:
    1. The menu Tools Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, then click the tab Security.
    2. Click Internet, Then Default Level.
    3. Click Local Intranet, Then Default Level.
    4. Click Trusted Sites, Then Default Level.
    5. Click sensitive sites, Then Default Level.
    6. Click Apply.
    7. Tab Confidentiality, Click By default, Then Apply.