Thread: Hotmail without Messenger or pop-up message appearing

Hotmail without Messenger or pop-up message appearing

A friend of mine had installed Messenger Associate Hotmail, so that when I opened my mail, I had the mailbox of Hotmail. I manage to install Messenger, but when I open the mail, it opens Outlook the default. How can I reinstall Hotmail and Messenger as before. Also i want to know that how can i open hotmail without Messenger or pop-up message appearing. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hotmail without Messenger or pop-up message appearing

You need to look in Add / Remove Programs if you have not anything that relates to it, like Windows Live Installer, Windows Live Sing-In Wizard, or anything in the genre, if I remember correctly, which is Windows Live Mail comes with the updates so she can install it even if the updates are automatic or you did can be installed by mistake.

This is the most common solution. Advantage: your MSN Messenger is different from your current email address. This allows you a degree of anonymity. Disadvantage: it is a given over to register your cards and you open a mailbox that you probably do not need! To open an MSN Hotmail account is quite simple: just go to Hotmail and click on the link Open an account now. Then follow all instructions. Once created, your Hotmail address is directly usable as MSN Messenger: indeed, by default, it's a Passport account.

This method, less known, you can use your current email address in MSN Messenger. Simply register your e-mail as Passport. Go to this site Passport.net and click on Open Account. On the page that appears, specify that you want to use your current email address and click OK. Type your email address and assign a password to your Passport account. Note: the password, you enter 2 times, is not that of your e-mail but your new Passport account. For security reasons, you may want to choose a password different from your email.

Something intrigues me about Stuff plug I can not understand: If this plugin make sure we can open our mail box from receipt of WLM with firefox, why can not we just reproduce his work without installing it, because the plugin has an action, he should just know what do the plugin to ensure open with Firefox. So if someone would be pumped to find how to do without the plugin, it would be nice.

You can now choose your email address . Address email must be unique and therefore it can not be two identical on the web . If you choose an email address that has already been taken by someone else you get a window asking you to choose a other and suggest the address you have chosen followed by a or more digits. If it were address or choose a different check of addresses that you propose. then click "Continue".