Thread: How to enable the Youtube on N900?

How to enable the Youtube on N900?

I am having the problem with the viewing the youtube on the Nokia N900 phone which i am using and having issue opening the Youtube video as it does not play. I use the Mobile Mozilla Firefox as my browse in N900. So advise me How to enable the Youtube on N900? so that i can enable the Youtube in it. Thank you

Re: How to enable the Youtube on N900?

You can use the extension of the Mobile Firefox that is made to work with the mobile browser to enable you watching the Youtube video that i think you are looking for. So if you like the same install the same on your browser. And after that you can easily view the Youtube video in the Nokia N900. Hope you will like the same.

This extension enables Flash video on YouTube easily. The developer of the extension has reviewed about it as Flash, and all plugins, are disabled in Firefox for Maemo 1.0 for performance and stability reasons. This add-on enables Flash on YouTube because the overall experience is pretty good on YouTube content.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Have you checked the browser flash is on or not if the browser has not yet flash on then it will not play the video on the device browser that you are asking about. So first thing you have to do is to activate the Flash on your Mozilla browser that you are using with your device and then try to play the video again. Say thanks if it works for you.

Hey thanks a lot for the giving me all help regarding the Youtube video in the Nokia N900 mobile phone which is using the Mozilla browser and advice of yours is now working with me all fine. Now i can easily view the Youtube video in the same device of mine which is unable to play before. The quick response given by you is appreciated.

Hi people, I see this is an older thread, so it makes me a bit worried. I want to buy a hardly used, but used, N900 and I wonder what you have to say about my decision? I don't need a too high-tech phone, I don't want to be a slave of applications, but does this phone stand the chance in today's world? Is it sufficient for browsing?