Thread: Windows 7 search - no email showing

Windows 7 search - no email showing

I had recently upgraded to Office 2010. I want to use this and enjoy the advance features of the same. Right now I had not worked on any except Outlook 2010. I am looking for some best features of this tool. The other problem I am facing on this is that when I search for mail in the outlook there is nothing listing. Why this happen. There are lots of mails in my inbox.

Re: Windows 7 search - no email showing

The issue is with the software. It can be solved by editing the registr key. You migh need too change the value in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced. Regarding Outlook it comes with new features in connection with the new features of Exchange gathered in three main families that are information management, voice mail and collaboration that goes along with interoperability in general.

Try to re-install the same which might can fix the matter. Outlook now offers the user to consolidate emails by conversations with a person. We can therefore create a kind of historical conversations exchanged emails with compilation. The best thing about this tool I found is that it explains its feature and working by means of example provided in the help. This makes it more easy to use.

The new thing in Outlook 2010 is that it will now transcribe voice messages into text. A search function in the voicemail will also be integrated with routing calls if needed. It may for example offer to someone leaving a message on one or other of voice mail, depending on the nature of the information. Outlook Web Access is now compatible with IE, but Firefox and Safari.

This can be due to exclusion of outlook express from the indexing option of windows. For that go in Control panel and then click on indexing option. Choose outlook from here. In this new tool the calendars will also be shared internally, of course, but also with other companies if they have Exchange Server 2010. Finally, there are support for PDF and ODF. So that makes it more functional.

There is bit change in the interface of outlook 2010. On the top left corner you can see the search box. Use that one. It is the new search box which is provided in Outlook now. Like Outlook, Exchange Server focuses on several points that are reliability, flexibility of deployment and simplified administration. It may also exceed the number of nodes up to 7 servers.

Outlook 2010 is part of the Microsoft Office 2010 released in June and is available as a free trial version and download. This version, which changes little side features compared to Outlook 2007. Like the about the search box that you are talking about. It is integrated at the top left corner and there you just need to type the name of the person. It thus gives you the details from address book.