Thread: Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 won't get connected to Exchange server

Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 won't get connected to Exchange server

I am not getting connected to the Exchange server here with my system. I have a windows 7 system with Microsoft Office 2007 installed. I am not able to work with my new laptop so I am relying on my old Windows XP machine now. I also wondering which version of Exchange Server should I go for. This is entirely a new setup and lots of job is pending here. Need some way to fix this issue out.

Re: Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 won't get connected to Exchange server

Try once this out. Go to Control Panel and then click on E-mail accounts and then change your Exchange account and add a pop account. This might help you out to load your mails sometime. You can also go for the option saying Automatic Account setup and there it might locate the server. If not then try to manually configure the server and choose the Exchange from there.

I found a solution to remove the Microsoft Exchange account and then you can create a new one back again. Once you open the window in Mail Configuration then click on Accounts. There you can see the option of Data Files and create a data file. Click on it and once this file is created, you can delete the Microsoft Exchange account. Once done you can reconfigure all things back again.

Upon opening Outlook, I have a window configuration outlook saying configuration compass inside, without having any possible action. And then a message appears on the screen saying that Microsoft Exchange is not available. I got three options thens retry, cancel and offline. Make sure you are connected to the network and the server and the name of the mailbox used are correct.

Why don't you give a try to Exchange Server 2010. You will need an Active Directory and DNS server. I would not describe the installation of services of Exchange server. The last step before starting the installation of Exchange 2010 is the system configuration, there are a lot of small adjustments to make. The Exchange team who wanted to simplify the work of directors added to the sources (c: \ sources \ scripts) of XML files for configuring the system.

I am using RTM Exchange Server 2010. This new version of the platform will focus, according to Microsoft, the cost reduction, protection of communications and mobility. Exchange Server 2010 simplify, for example, the recovery after a major incident. The cost of storage for its part could be reduced to 85% with the use of SATA drives that also improve performance.

According to me Service Pack 3 Exchange Server 2007 is much more improved one and it is better. This service pack also provides improvements to security (spam, virus, etc.). It will be noted on this improved functionality for resetting passwords. The Release Notes also announced an update of search functions and a change in the classroom and the attributes of Active Directory Schema.