Thread: How to disable live mesh starting when windows starts

How to disable live mesh starting when windows starts

I have been using the Live Mesh services since last one month and i am not very much familiar about it very much but anyways it starts as soon as i boot up my windows and but i do not want it to get initialized each and every time when i start my desktop so please tell me how can i disable it from starting each time i start windows. Any help will be anticipated.

Re: How to disable live mesh starting when windows starts

As far as i know i think you have the Live Mesh in the startup tab of the msconfig. If you do not wanted to use the Live mesh every time when you start just you need to remove the live mesh from your system startup and remove it from the startup programs within the system tools. Hope that this will definitely help you.

I would suggest you to try and check the Live Mesh in the startup programs so you simply need to click the start menu then go to the system tools and finally click the startup programs then search for all the start up programs and finally remove the program associated with Live Mesh. This will help you to get rid of this automatic startup.

Hello friends i have heard about the Live mesh a lot but i am not aware of this technology can anyone tell me what the Live Mesh is all about. Is it worth installing and using the Live mesh application and also the data in the live Mesh is how far secure. How does it work. I just know that it is used to sync some of your data which can be accessed by a number of devices.

Microsoft Live Mesh to synchronize, share and access files and folders, wherever you are: from a computer or a mobile terminal. Open beta since last April, Live Mesh offers 5GB of free storage to users: data is stored on a server and Live Mesh are accessible from any web browser. Data can be shared with other users. The slightest change to a terminal or computer from being "network" (meaning mesh net), the file is automatically synchronized and updated to all who wish to access.

Besides the new compatibility with the Mac universe via a dedicated software, Microsoft now also offers client software for Windows Mobile, for easier use of Live Mesh from his mobile terminal. It will include offline access to data. Previously it was necessary for a Windows Mobile user, access the Live Mesh mobile site via the web browser.