Thread: No sound when opening .MOV files in the Windows Live Movie Maker

No sound when opening .MOV files in the Windows Live Movie Maker

I am facing a weird problem with windows live movie maker i am trying to edit a video file with the windows live movie maker but i am not able to get the sound. I have recently started using the windows 7. What is the problem behind this error. or is there i am missing something please help me in this matter.

Re: No sound when opening .MOV files in the Windows Live Movie Maker

Sounds like a driver issue since you have installed the new operating system. You have to install the drivers once again on your system. Do you get sound whenever you play another file. For the rime being i would advice you to open the device manager and then check for the sound drivers and install them if the drivers .

I think that you have not installed the operating system properly and that's why it sounds like a problem with your windows and hence you should try to get your system repaired this will definitely help you to resolve the issue. If the problem persists still then i would suggest you to reinstall the operating system.

Hello ! I have a problem as the title says the message with Windows Movie Maker. When I open 'everything Appears normal goal I just clicked on a video That 'everything stops And The Same Thing Again with this product i do not know what is the problem but when i play this with another player it plays with sound.

I have a problem too Windows Movie Maker do not want to open at all when I try to open it, an error message appears "Windows Movie Maker has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience. " I rebooted the computer, defragmented the disk, but nothing ... what should he do. Thank you answer me !!!!!

I have a DVD (created from a camcorder ) that I would work again with windows movie maker. The VIDEO_TS folder appears as ff . VOB format files or dvd.playback. Windows Movie Maker does not import this video : E : \ VIDEO_TS \ VTS_01_1.VOB is not a project file WMMaker. How can I convert my dvd format vob format accepted by WMM. When I open the dvd folder as a file VIDEO_RM DAT . But WMM does not accept it either, not even media player classic ( which allows you to view my VOB files ).