Thread: EC 1260 - No Signal On Dialer + Micro SD Card Not Read

EC 1260 - No Signal On Dialer + Micro SD Card Not Read

Approximately a week back, for the reason that of some reasons (I consideration there were tribulations in connecting previous to realizing that I had not paid the bill), I had to reinstall the Net connect software. Subsequent to reinstalling it, the dialer software does not demonstrate several signals. In Settings -> Diagnostics, the firmware version or description, hardware version and PRL version are the entire unidentified. Even if a Micro SD card is inserting in the slot, it does not demonstrate up as a drive in My Computer, as it used to previous. The virtual install CD is tranquil predictable as it used to, previous.

Re: EC 1260 - No Signal On Dialer + Micro SD Card Not Read

I would recommend you to primary uninstall your Reliance Net connect Software (Uninstall the entire versions or descriptions of Huawei related software if you have comprise additional than one version installed), then reboot your system. Subsequent to rebooting introduce your data modem into a USB port of your system which you determine to be using generally. Start Reliance Netconnect Software installation if it does not start mechanically. Subsequent to installation is in excess of and you tranquil do not observe your Micro SD drive or your software does not demonstrate several signal for your modem then you be supposed to open Device Manager (Right hit it off My Computer and hit it off properties from the menu) a innovative System Properties windows determine to come up choose the Hardware Tab from it and then finally hit it off Device Manager button on this Tab. It determine to at present open the Device Manager. In this window go to the section "Universal Serial Bus Controllers", There determine to be yellow marked USB Mass Storage Device or USB Composite Device right hit it off the yellow marked entry and choose Update Driver then a innovative windows determine to open here choose to mechanically install drivers then Windows determine to load some drivers. It might in addition ask you to reboot then easily reboot and your card be supposed to at present start working.

I would approximating to add one piece of recommendation that you be supposed to not revolutionize your USB port to which you attach you data modem as whenever the USB port is changed Windows be familiar with the apparatus as innovative and then tries to load the drivers for that apparatus afresh and it be able to the entire in excess of again mess up the configuration. I believe the on top of determine to solve your tribulations. The USB Mass Storage Device and Composite Device do not have comprise several yellow mark against them so I believe they are being recognized by Windows. Even then, On 'Update Driver' it finally demonstrates a message that no updated drivers are obtainable.

It is essential to uninstall the preceding install, then reboot and then reinstall the software. I am not contemplating here. I in addition own the similar Reliance Broadband+ Modem and have comprise and faced the similar tribulations on my Laptop by means of Windows XP installed as well as Desktop by means of Windows 7 RC installed. In my case I was capable to solve my tribulations by talking the exact steps I have encompass and posted. (In windows XP, I have to physically update drivers from Device Manager subsequent to reinstalling the Reliance Net attach Software, on the other hand in Windows 7 it mechanically updated the drivers)If the on top of steps taken appropriately did not solve your tribulations then I guess moreover install your OS from scratch or if you have backup (Disk Image) of your system immediately previous to your tribulations occurred then you be able to restore that.

The USB dongle (Huawei EC 1260) is running extremely well as I tried on a friend's laptop. I have comprise been trying the entire sorts of troubleshooting to figure out the tribulations additional than have been not capable to resolve the tribulations. So far, I have encompassed and tried: Reinstalling the drivers and the dialer and connect of times, in and out of the defaulting install path. Then you have to uninstalling the USB Mass Storage apparatus from Device Manager (read somewhere regarding it online). Seeking assist from Reliance CC and Webworld additional than not surprisingly, no assist. I imagine that there is several tribulations by means of the config and would similar to be familiar with if there is a technique to solve the tribulations.

On uninstalling the Net connect software, when I reboot the system, I maintain getting messages that a innovative 'Data Interface' has been originate and to install drivers for them. Finding the drivers from side to side the Windows bring up to date alternative does not assist. Device Manager demonstrates two data interfaces by means of a yellow exclamation mark. If I have comprise and uninstalled the software the drivers, I do not understand what these data interfaces are and why it requirements drivers for them! I imagine it had to do by means of some of the policies my association has on the laptop. I individually consider it is for the reason that 'Autoplay' had been put out of action. I generated a user on my PC domain and not on the association domain by means of the entire administrator rights. Logged in as this user and installed the dialer the entire in excess of again and it worked.

I did try on an additional system. It did not run. Is there a firmware upgrading for this. When I go into settings, I cannot observe firmware version or description, version etc. The entire are written as unknown. Tribulations happen subsequent to the correlation is established and within 5-10 min system hangs. Simply a hard reboot determine to do to bring the system back. I have comprise and tried to attach from systems by means of Win 7 32 bit, and originate there is no tribulations by means of them. I doubt that the tribulations are by means of the apparatus driver which comes along by means of the apparatus. It is having tribulations working by means of Win 7 64 bit OS.