Thread: Unable To Connect Huawei Ec324 Modem

Unable To Connect Huawei Ec324 Modem

To attach the modem by means of pc/laptop, they make available me by means of a PIN (USB to mini-usb converter) and not a cable. At present when I am trying to attach the modem by means of a data cable I get an error msg "usb apparatus not recognized" even though it runs tremendously extremely well by means of the PIN that the seller provided. Data Cable is the tribulations merely. Even I consideration so. Additional than later on I discovered that the similar cable is usable by means of additional mp3 players, etc. So I am kind of perplexed as to what might be the tribulations.

Re: Unable To Connect Huawei Ec324 Modem

When you endeavor to install a series modem or a universal serial bus (USB) modem on your Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)- pedestal system, you might receive the subsequent error message: Windows was not capable to install the modem. This tribulation happens if there are no entries under the subsequent Windows registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Modem these tribulations might happen subsequent to you eliminate third-party modem software from your system.

I recently purchased my innovative Samsung E1410 Guru it had no Data Cable in it so I purchased it individually. I in addition installed the most recent PC Suite of Samsung. I have taken an innovative AirCel correlation which presents unlimited browsing at 98 Rs Per month. The tribulations are I am not capable to attach my mobile to pc as modem. Presently generate an innovative dial up correlation by means of the dial up number *99***1# user name and password be supposed to be blank and dial the similar.

When I build Samsung e1410 I was in addition having the identical tribulations. Additional than then I originate a fix to this bug. Immediately choose create innovative correlation. After that you have to then choose Samsung mobile ,Odem. After that you have to choose additional countries. Subsequent to that you have to type name as aircel , phone number : call aircel customer care and ask them regarding this number , then immediately hit it off next and at present your tribulations has been solved.

I am allocating a wireless modem correlation by means of my neighbor (long story - he has the modem and has loaned the protected right of entry key to me) and he merely immediately gave me the right of entry key today. I primarily had issues by means of concerning the modem (ie was receiving "Limited or no connectivity" messages even although I had a strong signal) until I figured out how to attach it [ie by altering the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) settings; User Configured to IP address:192.168.0.2.

Your neighbor’s router might be arranged to tribulations out merely one IP address so even if you have comprise the key, if neighbors system is on then you determine to not be capable to acquire an IP address and consequently browse my friend lap top is attach by means of my home internet. Merely my laptop is not attach by means of modem and internet. Additional than when I turn on wireless it demonstrate the full connectivity by means of Optus net additional than when I observe in the network and sharing there is unidentified network. For the reason that of that I necessitate your help to re-connect by means of internet and modem. Determine to you give pleasure to help.

Recently my internet stopped running so I purchased a innovative modem, this did not assist so I called our ISP and they fixed it. Then my innovative modem stopped running so I reverted back to the old one. At present I be able to simply have one correlation to the internet at a time using my previous wired router. I plug in 2 by means of LAN cables and simply the first one determines to run. And even when that one does run the internet is tremendously sluggish. Please present a solution as this is actually annoying. At present my wireless is running in additional system, additional than is not running in my computer tribulations is my internet alternative correlation is change is a mistake tribulations is dial up correlation is change.