Thread: Internet Explorer’s new tab shows "What do you want to do next?" instead of my most visited websites

Internet Explorer’s new tab shows "What do you want to do next?" instead of my most visited websites

The blank page that register the most current visited sites upon opening a innovative tab. Up until today: When I opened a innovative tab, I used to get a blank page that demonstrated the most current visited sites, additional than at present I get a page that says; "What do you want to do next?". I similar to the additional method much, much superior. How do I get innovative tabs to revert back to demonstrating me my most recent visited viewed websites upon opening a innovative tab in the present window. I need some help here related to this.

Re: Internet Explorer’s new tab shows "What do you want to do next?" instead of my most visited websites

At present when I open a innovative tab I used to get message called "What do you want or desire to do next" How do I get my screenshots back. I have comprise and looked in excess of this forums and additional, additional than no information in sequence originate has helped. It's not the in Private browsing, tabbed browsing using speedy tabs. It was previously in Windows 7 when I first got it, I had purchased up IE 8, and subsequent to a small number of uses, I would open a innovative tab, and there were at least 9 dissimilar screenshots of webpages I have visited, so I might immediately hit it off on one and I would go to the updated page without typing no matter which in or searching through my favorites lists.

Re: Internet Explorer’s new tab shows "What do you want to do next?" instead of my most visited websites

To come out of this problem you have to do the following things like you have to go to View>Toolbars>Google Toolbar. Then press the innovative Tab button to observe if the Google Toolbar in the innovative tabs page (toolbar:newtab) displays. If not hit it off the Spanner Icon on the Google toolbar and select alternative and make sure the option to facilitate the Google innovative tabs page. I have encompassed and read and tried the whole thing. I might locate on the topic so far, additional than no luck. I used to observe up to 9 of the most visited sites when I opened an innovative tab in IE7. Three weeks ago I uninstalled Bitdefender and installed Panda. In view of the fact that then I merely get a blank page when I open an innovative or fresh tab.

I have uninstalled IE7 and reinstalled it, completed the similar by means of the Google toolbar and have comprise at present installed IE8. I have encompass and tried the whole thing, additional than no luck. In addition the box to facilitate most visited sites does not come into view under search when I hit it off the "wrench". I be familiar with it is not the end of the world, additional than I really enjoyed the characteristic. I am working with XP, IE8 and today's version or description of the Google toolbar. Please be able to someone take me from side to side a step-by-step guide to reinstall it. I have IE8 and it is not demonstrating most visited sites when I open an innovative or fresh tab. Any suggestion.

I looked in Google toolbar assist & Google said they put out of action that characteristic for IE. The Google is commencement to suck & I am starting to detestation Google additional & more it’s monopolism & people constantly said Google's totally dissimilar from Microsoft. If you necessitate assistance, please begin an innovative thread regarding your specific tribulations and system. State your IE version or description and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit).

I would approximating to observe the page that has the recent visited sites one way or another it was changed to "what do you want or desire to do next" How do I go back to your old ways to recent visited sites Up to at present, when I opened a "new tap" the majority / respectfully visited websites were displayed and it was easy to immediately open them. At present there is a lot of useless information in sequence on the page. How be able to I revolutionize back to the previous setting so that the most visited sites come into view the entire in excess of again. Hope someone is able to assist - Microsoft or internet explorer does not make available several respond and immediately give you the run approximately.

I would in addition approximate to observe the page that demonstrates the majority current visited sites. When I open a fresh tab, I am in addition asked "what do you want or desire to do next". I desire to observe the most current visited sites is what I desire to do. This change took consequence today, and I do not similar to it. I would rather observe a blank page that demonstrates me "my most current visited websites". So, when I used to open a fresh tab in IE, it would demonstrate a register of regularly visited sites, and I liked that. At present, haphazardly, it stopped and simply determine to demonstrate regarding: blank. Is there a technique or method to make it go back. I did not revolutionize anything, it did it on its own.