Thread: Does MSE protect my computer from: Hacker attacks, Identity theft, adware, Spam-phishing, keyloggers etc.

Does MSE protect my computer from: Hacker attacks, Identity theft, adware, Spam-phishing, keyloggers etc.

I am very much new to Microsoft Security essential Does MSE protect my computer from: Hacker attacks, Identity theft, adware, Spam-phishing, keyloggers etc. Since i am looking for a new antivirus application which will provide me all these feature. Please share your experience here so that i can get the right product if MSE does not please suggest

Re: Does MSE protect my computer from: Hacker attacks, Identity theft, adware, Spam-phishing, keyloggers etc.

The Microsoft security essential will provide protection agains the malwares , trojans and viruses as well as the keyloggers i don't think that it can fulfill the rest of the requirements which you may have mentioned. This is a freeware and hence it will not fulfill all the conditions which you have mentioned here try to purchase a paid application.

Re: Does MSE protect my computer from: Hacker attacks, Identity theft, adware, Spam-phishing, keyloggers etc.

Try the kaspersky because it's suite offers all the tools now to deal with potential hazards present and future conveyed by Internet. Therefore, there is an antivirus that protects in real time against viruses, Trojans, worms, malware, spyware or adware, rootkit and a tool bootkit, protection against phishing scams and keyloggers (to prevent theft of identity in particular) and cons takeovers (remote botnets etc..). Your downloads are analyzed, and thanks to new technology proactivity, Kaspersky Internet Security will protect you even attacks that are not yet known by studying the behavior and actions on your machine (heuristics).

You can also opt for the Norton internet security i think Norton wants no introduction. Symantec and Norton Antivirus Decried by the most advanced users, Norton range remains very popular with the general public. As usual, it comes in two products: Norton AntiVirus , which essentially protects users against viruses and worms, and Norton Internet Security, which adds to the functionality of antivirus firewall, antispam and parental control .

Everyone now agrees, including the most refractory to Symantec products: Norton has been producing versions of the 2008/2009 best products on the market, prancing ahead of all lab tests the best! It is also the only suite of security that can compete with products such as buffer zone, etc. And beware: the 2011 version of Norton Internet Security, still in "beta", promises to hell! Really, great products! To test if this is already done.

eScan Internet Security Suite designed for home users is a comprehensive and very powerful Antivirus, Antispam and Content Security solution that provides protection to your personal computers from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Phishing, Offensive Content and many more information security threats.