Thread: Internet Explorer 8 not able to play .wmv files

Internet Explorer 8 not able to play .wmv files

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I use Internet Explorer 8 as my web browser and the problem is that I am not able to play .wmv files. Please help me out as I have tried a lot but it is not able to work well with the thing. i do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out. hope to get better outcome for the same.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 not able to play .wmv files

The problem would be related to the application that is Internet Explorer. You need to get the desired application to be removed and then install it again. As it is been done you can then work well with the thing and process for it as needed. It will be better for you and get the desired change to be functioned and work as needed. I hope this is the best way through which you can work well.

It is essential that you do check for the change that is by looking for the addons that is been installed. You need to disable all the addons that may be active. This may have caused the issue and hence you need to work out well with the thing. So do check and process as needed. It will be better for you to get the change to be processed and work for the betterment.

You need to check out well by getting a fresh copy of the application and then make it install to the system and work well as needed.As it is been done you can then check out for the thing and process which would be better for you. So do look out and make the desired aspects to be worked. I hope this will surely help you out to get the changes to be done. Look for the thing.