Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet

Technology & Internet

Old 05-08-2010

Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet

Hello everyone,
i have samsung GT-S5620 monte!Before 3 days i could enter the internet and open the Google page but today i tried it and it couldn't open!It was saying:full memory,can't open the application!!!!i tried everything!I even erased all songs,videos,etc but it didn't work!!An upgrade may it works???

Please if anyone has an idea or a suggestion i will be waiting!!
Thanks in advance

Old 05-08-2010

Re: Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet

The error "full memory,can't open the application" indicates that your phone memory is too low and hence application is unable to perform. YOu might have deleted videos, songs , etc.. from memory card, that is not going to fix the problem. Make some space from your phone memory. If still you get the same problem than definitely go for upgrade. And that is sure fix for the said problem.
Old 06-08-2010

cool Re: Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet

thank you very much but the problem suddenly dissapeared !!i didn't try from the beginning to reboot my phone!!i suppose that was my fault!!anyway thanks again!
Old 15-09-2010

question Re: Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet

I have a samsung monte and am having problems with watching videos on youtube, all it keeps saying is try again. all my settings are set up for vodafone contract which i got from vodafone... Also it says memory full when i've been using face book after a couple of pages have been loaded. Any help please?
Old 16-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_ed View Post
I have a samsung monte and am having problems with watching videos on youtube, all it keeps saying is try again. all my settings are set up for vodafone contract which i got from vodafone...
You might be aware that streaming videos from youtube needs much bandwith. And in rare case, we can watch youtube videos with normal gprs connection. You should get the Vodafone Mobile Connect plan for this. Its little costly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_ed View Post
Also it says memory full when i've been using face book after a couple of pages have been loaded. Any help please?
Make sure you have enough space in your phone memory. Move everything to memory card whatever you have in phone memory. its should work.
Old 16-09-2010
lonnieinskeep

I am using Monte and Latitude is working perfectly fine for me. You may be facing some problems if your phone is not verified by Google, I had found an option in Latitude to confirm our phone number with google. You enter your number there and after some hours google will send you a message giving you the verification code to be entered. Maybe this will solve your problem.
Old 11-10-2010

hi, ,i have a samsung gt-s5620, i can connect to my wifi but everytime i open my facebook & google, its always connection failed. .
Old 12-10-2010

Go to Samsung's Gt-s5620 Monte Internet, It have all the information and solution of Samsung's Gt-s5620 wifi problems.
Old 04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnieinskeep View Post
I am using Monte and Latitude is working perfectly fine for me. You may be facing some problems if your phone is not verified by Google, I had found an option in Latitude to confirm our phone number with google. You enter your number there and after some hours google will send you a message giving you the verification code to be entered. Maybe this will solve your problem.
I tried but it says Device Not Supported. Any Help???
Old 31-07-2011

Re: Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 unable to start application while file list is updated

how can i fix it its long time already i have this problem i cannot open my file
Old 31-07-2011

Re: Problem In Samsung's Gt-s5620 unable to start application while file list is updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshana88 View Post
how can i fix it its long time already i have this problem i cannot open my file
Sorry but i cannot understand what exactly the problem you are facing. As i can see that first of all this thread is about some internet problem on Samsung's Gt-s5620, but you have just changed the title of your post and made it "unable to start application while file list is updated". I cannot understand what you meant by while file list is update. Could you please be brief ? Also, always start a new thread if you have any new problem.
Old 03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by santy View Post
You might be aware that streaming videos from youtube needs much bandwith. And in rare case, we can watch youtube videos with normal gprs connection. You should get the Vodafone Mobile Connect plan for this. Its little costly.

Make sure you have enough space in your phone memory. Move everything to memory card whatever you have in phone memory. its should work.
i am also facing same problem on samsung s5620. You tube app takes some time to load and gives an error. TRY AGAIN. I have BSNL 3G data package and same was also enabled. though you tube vides are working very well on Celkon c999 3g phone with 2g sim. Pls help me.

Also having problem loand google maps. It takes so much time loading terms & cond and throws an error "This application requres a data connection. Pls contact your carrier, or visit www.google.com/gmm/configure.html on your computer for more info".
I visitied the web page but found an error page not found. I have set the internet profie "bsnl live" in the games menu>internet profiles. but still the same problem. Pls help
Old 04-12-2011

beharavk,

You may also need to change your network access or network permission settings, depending on your phone. To do so, please follow these steps:
  1. Access your mobile phone's list of downloads and applications and highlight Gmail.
  2. Select Settings, Options, or the like with Gmail still highlighted.
  3. Select Network access or Network permissions, depending on your phone.
  4. Change Ask every time to Ask first time for Network access, or Allow once to Always allow for Network permissions.
  5. Save your changes.
Old 05-01-2012
Rvastab

Quote:
Originally Posted by beharavk View Post
i am also facing same problem on samsung s5620. You tube app takes some time to load and gives an error. TRY AGAIN. I have BSNL 3G data package and same was also enabled. though you tube vides are working very well on Celkon c999 3g phone with 2g sim. Pls help me.

Also having problem loand google maps. It takes so much time loading terms & cond and throws an error "This application requres a data connection. Pls contact your carrier, or visit www.google.com/gmm/configure.html on your computer for more info".
I visitied the web page but found an error page not found. I have set the internet profie "bsnl live" in the games menu>internet profiles. but still the same problem. Pls help
hellow.
you have to set the profile as bsnlnet not bsnlive

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,