Thread: How To Use/Access Skype Voicemail on a Mac!

How To Use/Access Skype Voicemail on a Mac!

I am working on Mac installed system that is not on windows ... and I am unable to find any method to retrieve or use the Skype voicemail on my Mac system . As according to the windows version of Skype, there is no such type of tool bar in the small floating Skype window and even in the tool bar at the top of the monitor screen, there is obviously nothing about 'voicemail'! I am not getting why it is going on like that? What would be the procedure through which a Mac users retrieve and use the voicemail or worse, is this not even available for Mac users?

Re: How To Use/Access Skype Voicemail on a Mac!

You will get something at the right of the status bar , there would be a clock specified . This is used to show up the history, and clicking shows voicemail, sent calls, received calls and so many thing etc. This will switched into a red badge with the number specified if you have mail.

Move to the "Calls" within the Skype preferences section to configure up the settings for voicemail activation .

I recently purchased Skype's voicemail service to work with my Mac while I was stayed in Argentina. However, when I move to preferences and searching for the call button, this is made disabled and unresponsive to clicks. Does someone here have any idea what is wrong going ? Is this that this functionality is not enable for other users outside the US or in different countries?Any guide for resolution would be greatly appreciated. Please take a look at the attachment section .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    You will get something at the right of the status bar , there would be a clock specified . This is used to show up the history, and clicking shows voicemail, sent calls, received calls and so many thing etc. This will switched into a red badge with the number specified if you have mail.

Move to the "Calls" within the Skype preferences section to configure up the settings for voicemail activation .

I moved to the skype preferences specification and finished the recording of my voicemail but unlike the computer version iI am unable to configure how long it will ring until this diverts to my voicemail.