Thread: Skype for Mac + Effects

Skype for Mac + Effects

Anyway to work with the Effects which are in iChat and PhotoBooth when having placed in a video chat with my friend on skype ? If so how would I do this . When I had a windows system and I could be in a chat with my brother and make it seems as I was in the water as I could go for the Special Effects that provided with my Microsoft Livecam.... But I am unable to figure this out about the procedure to do this if its possible in the Mac version of Skype..

I wanted to be able to chat with my lovely broither and be able to use the Effects like making it look like I am on a Roller Coaster or in the Sky

Re: Skype for Mac + Effects

I would like to be able to associate the iChat just as the custom backdrops seems as the static picture or a loop machanism video(for instance a beach) within the Skype section . Could it be a Leopard only properties ? I would like to see the same within a upcoming Skype for Mac recent release .This is bad luck for mine that none of my friends installed the iChat, they are continuing with the skype.

I agree with you man. I also would not work with the AIM if I am able to help this, and I haven't created any .mac account.There are several friends of mine uses skype to go for the chatting . Photobooth effects in Skype calls would be rally well.

Sorry that this post does really solve any issues , but I considered that I might add my voice to the request for any suggestion from other members of this forums .

Until Now ... I am assuming that it is impossible to work with the Photo Booth effects in Skype video chatting session . Does someone have some more idea if these style effects are getting added in some feature version of Skype ? I have some idea about some method through which I can go for the iChat, but it's not the same.

Primarily, you need to do a call upon the skype, but do the same with no video facility . Then browse up the photo-booth and slide the same into the middle of the display.Then after select the "share" on your call and then after select "share selection". it will make a small display pop up on top of the photo booth. Now, you are able to skype with the photo-booth!!! (y)