Thread: Error on page or done, but with errors issue with internet explorer

Error on page or done, but with errors issue with internet explorer

Instead of "e" of Internet Explorer when I load a new page on Internet i get a message down "error on page" in the taskbar with a small yellow triangle instead of blue coloured "e" logo of the internet explorer moreover sometimes it says done but with errors. I am obliged each time to update my page to be fully loaded without errors. Anybody any Clues

Re: Error on page or done, but with errors issue with internet explorer

I had this same problem with the yellow triangle error message on the page of the website that I created with Cariboost. I think I found the solution in the software there are two options when you create links to other pages:
    • Open the page in a new window
    • Open the page in the current window

Hope this fixes your problem too.

I would recommend you to open up the website again after a Clean boot and then restart the browser the process to clean boot your system is mentioned below:
    1. Go to start and select control panel then double click click System and Maintenance.
    2. Then Click the Administrative Tools, after this double-click System Configuration.
    3. Click continue and provide the administrator credentials if asked.
    4. Then click the General and goto selective start up here uncheck the load startup items.
    5. Now click the services tab and make it sure that you check the "Hide all Microsoft services box" and then click Disable all.
    6. Finally click Apply and then OK and reboot your machine.

In my opinion, you should activate "open the page in a new window" because the domain name is so well defined by the computer. I visited my own site from my new laptop, I noticed these differences and I'll address tomorrow at my post work. So all the pages that are programmed with the option: "Open the page in a new window" did not at the bottom of the yellow sign, other pages which I assigned the option to "open the page in the window Current "have the panel with errors.

I think that you should try to Remedy your problem by the steps which are mentioned below:
    1. Open Internet Explorer then go to the "Tools" menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced.
    2. In the "Browsing" uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".
    3. Or simply go to the Internet Options -> Advanced and click on "default". It restored the original configuration of IE.

However, nothing is perfect, I had programmed the music stops automatically change the page: with "open the page in a new window you have the music of the first page if you still have not thought about stopping. As with "open the page in the current window" option stop the music before. My site has three different http addresses, the "new window" for links to other http addresses, if a link is created to an original site, you must enable "current window" all so he does automatically and without errors or yellow sign.

I would advice you to restart the internet explorer witout any add ons simply Move to the start menu and then navigate to the start menu then go to All Programs and then go to accessories finally click on the internet explorer (Addons). Or press windows + R keys which will open the run command type iexplore –extoff this will start the internet explorer without the Internet Explorer 8.