Thread: Text attachments .wps, .doc, that I send cannot be opened by the receiver

Text attachments .wps, .doc, that I send cannot be opened by the receiver

Text attachments .wps, .doc, that I send cannot be opened by the receiver because whenever the receiver tries to view this he is not able to view this he gets an error message which says that the "Text attachments .wps, .doc, that I send cannot be opened by the receiver". ANy ideas how to get this problem resolved.

Re: Text attachments .wps, .doc, that I send cannot be opened by the receiver

Send the email once again with the attachments and ask the receiver to download it once again there might be some issue with the files which you may have sent for the first time. Also i would suggest you to get make it sure whether the user have the office applications installed on the system otherwise he cannot open the attachments.

I think that it will be better if you send this email again but this time with another email service provider other than gmail. sometimes such issue arises with gmail but these can be resolved by using another email client like yahoo mail or the rediff mail msn or even the live mail hope this will help you.

Simple and straight forward, but inappropriate and potentially damaging the image of Google and Gmail. It does not work if the user is faced with old emails where the sender is not reachable, or source the automated email sending. In any case, return e-mails almost always work to enable the download of attachments.

There is no known cause of causing can not and the error can not download attachments in Gmail, Gmail has no cure or solution to the question yet. What can be certain is that the attachments are causing the problem and certainly not clean infected by the virus or malware. A common symptom of May that trigger the above problem is multiple e-mails that arrived at the same time, and attachments that have exactly the same name.

Curiously, some Gmail users have reported that the error disappears after "some time ", which means not access Gmail in May at all for 24 hours or more. However, it does not fix problem encountered by many users. For the user who continues to face unable to view or download attachments from Gmail for a period of time, try other workarounds.

As Google does not even recognize the existence of the problem (it is not listed as one of Gmail Known issues despite many users are experiencing similar error users so Gmail are left to themselves to solve the problem. There is a workaround solves some May and solutions that enable users to extract, retrieve and download attachments blocked Gmail.