Thread: How do i restore my previous google home page

How do i restore my previous google home page

I have been using internet explorer 8 since installing the windows 7 on my system and recently i have installed the inbox.com toolbar while i was installing another application on my system. Initailly when i use to open the internet explorer it was opening directly the google hoem page but noe it redirects to some other website How do i restore my previous google home page

Re: How do i restore my previous google home page

I would suggest you to get rid of the toolbar since this is the reason why your internet explorer browser is not redirecting you to google home page. You simply go to the add/remove toolbar and which is inside the control panel. search for the inbox toolbar and click on the corresponding remove button hope this will help you.

Follow the steps which i have mentioned below in order to get this problem fixed.
    • Open the internet explorer browser and then go to the tools menu and click Internet options.
    • Then go to the General Tab.
    • You will see a text area at the top then simply copy paste the google home page url within it and save the settings.

I may not be on the right topic but I explained the problem I've had a few days. When I open my home page orange and I want to go to various links on the news (for example), the page opens but the display is enormously large and very white. Can someone explain where this comes from. Any help will be appreciated.

I think you have decreased the size of the page which you have on your systema and i will definitely help you to get this problem fixed you can fix this by simply pressing the control and Plus (+) key from yout keyboard. This will help you to adjust your browser screen properly.