Thread: Internet Explorer 8 not responding well with Open in New tab and Window

Internet Explorer 8 not responding well with Open in New tab and Window

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the application that is Internet Explorer 8. The issue is that I am not able to open anything in new tab or in new Window. I really have no idea for the thing but the application is not able to perform for the thing well. This has been a big problem for me now. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be processed.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 not responding well with Open in New tab and Window

The problem could be sorted out well with the thing by trying to making a clean install of the application which will be better for you to get the desired change to be functioned. As the removal of the application may lead to removal of bug that is been causing problem. SO do check out and function as needed. It will be better for you. You may then be able to work well with the application after installing a fresh new copy.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to be functioned well. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. As it is been done you then need to check out for the services that is Microsoft service. You need to hide them. As it is been done you can then perform well and make it function as needed. Then restart the system and check out.

It would be better that you make the installation of the application well under safe mode and then check out for the change that is needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and get worked. Do look out as safe mode do not have much of the advanced feature and application embedded. Do process and function which will be better for you. Do look and check for the change that is needed.

A clean install of the application will surely help you out. Do check out by getting a fresh copy of the application and make the desired change that will be better for you and make the things to be processed as needed. It will be better for you to get the desired things to be functioned. So do check out and make it work as needed. It will be better for you.