Thread: Internet Explorer 8 keeps closing down due to DEP issue

Internet Explorer 8 keeps closing down due to DEP issue

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. The problem is that I my Internet Explorer 8 application keeps closing everytime and this is due to the DEP problem. I do not know what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can work well and make the changes to be implemented well. It would be better and I may then be able to work well with the thing.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps closing down due to DEP issue

This issue can be sorted out well. All you need to do is to check out by functioning for the thing. It could be that the problem is due to the addons in internet explorer is causing the same. In order to work well or process all you need to do is to get access to Start menu to the all programs option and then to accessories. Now go to the system tools option the to internet explorer to no addons. As it is been done you may work well.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to be implemented. All you need to do is to check out by removing the Internet explorer application that is been installed. Now all you need to is to remove the thing and perform for the thing which would be better in order to get the thing to be processed and process well. This would be better. So do check out.

You may need to work out well by processing the thing that is by making the application to be installed under compatible mode and then check out for the thing which will be better. So all you need to do is to check out by making the system to respond well. It is necessary that you do check out as needed. It will surely let the things to be worked.

Try to make the system to run under safe mode and then install the application under the mode. As it is been done you can then make the things to be processed well. It would be better for you. This is necessary as safe mode do not have much of the advanced application to be processed or work. Do look out and make the changes to be worked. It will be better.

You need to work out well by making the application to be sorted well that is by making the installation of the Internet explorer application well again. As it is been done you can then make the change to be worked and function as needed. It will be better for you in order to get it worked and function. So do check out and make it work.