Thread: Ulead popup issue with Internet Explorer 8

Ulead popup issue with Internet Explorer 8

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the application that is Internet Explorer 8. The Ulead Mp3 codec pop up arises and when I click on Ok it causes he application that is Internet Explorer to be unstable and closes down. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the change to be worked well. Do work out.

Re: Ulead popup issue with Internet Explorer 8

The problem quite seems with the application that you have installed. In order to get the issue to be sorted you need to check out by making the application to be processed well. All you need to do is to check out by removing the application that is Ulead and then making a reinstallation of the same. As it is been done you can then perform the act as needed. It will be better for you.

This will be better that you check out for the addons that is been installed to the internet explorer. You need to work out well by making the issue to be sorted well by sorting as needed. So all you need to do is to check out by functioning the thing that is by sorting the thing that is by disabling the addons. I hope this will be better for you to get the thing to be worked.

It could be that some threat may have affected the system and this is the reason you are not able to work well. in order to get the changes to be implemented. You need to scan the system to function by using a good antivirus application. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented. This is the best way.

There is another way through which you can make the essential aspects to be functioned and work as needed. It will be better for you to get the desired change to be worked or functioned. As it is been done you need to process for the thing and make it work which will be better. Hope to get a better way to make it work. So do check out.