Thread: Internet Explorer 8 error issue

Internet Explorer 8 error issue

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Internet Explorer 8 as the web browser for my system. The problem is that the browser is not working well and functioning as needed. When been executed I am getting an error that is HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917). I have no idea what could have been causing the problem. Please help.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 error issue

The problem could be with the application. You need to restart the system. I hope as it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented well. It would be better that you need to process for the thing. I hope as it is been done. This will be better for you. So do loo out and process.

You need to turn off the UAC from the control as it s been the main the desired change t0. I hope this will surely let yo to get a best way, This is the reason you re not able to work well with the thing. I hope now you can now make the things to be processed well and function. SO look for the output and then make the can make the conclusion.

Try to install the application under safe mode and then check out for the output. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing well and work as needed. It will be better for you and make the changes to be worked. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the installation as suggested. It will surly let you to get it worked. This will be helpful.

It could be that the application is corrupt and so you need to get a fresh copy of the application and then make the installation of the same. This will be better for you and get it worked as needed. Do look ouy process as needed. The new copy. So do check out for the thing and make it work well as needed. It will be better for you to make the installation now work out.

Do work out well by removing the application and then check out by removing the same and work well as needed. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be worked well. It is necessary that you do process and work well which is essential for you in order to get it worked. So do check out and make the desired aspects to be functioned.