Thread: Not able to save images from Internet Explorer 8 in same folder

Not able to save images from Internet Explorer 8 in same folder

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I use Internet Explorer 8 application to the system and the problem is that I am not able to save images from the browser to the same folder. I have no idea what could have causing this. Please help me out as I was not facing this problem when been with Internet Explorer 7. Hope to get a proper solution.

Re: Not able to save images from Internet Explorer 8 in same folder

There is a way through which you can make the desired change to be worked. All you need to do is to check out opening registry editor.
    • Now you need to navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main. As it is been done you need to create a DWORD value and then name the same as TabProcGrowth.
    • Now as it is been done you need to make the TabProcGrowth = 0: The tabs will then be created as threads in the ieexplorer.exe process
    • Now when TabProcGrowth=1: the tabs will be created as separate sub processes according to different mandatory integrity levels
    • When TabProc Growth >1 the tabs will be created as separate sub processes till the maximum number of tabs is reached
    • If no TabprocGrowth value then the default, amount of free physical memory will determine number of sub-processes.

The problem could be with the desired change to be functioned. All you need to do is to get the desired changes to be functioned. All you need to do is to make the desired concept to be functioned. It could be that the application is not able to work well and get it worked. In order to take the changes to be processed it is essential that you do work for the thing.

The possibility seems to be with the application that is it is necessary that you do make the changes and process as needed. It could be that the application may be corrupt and hence you are not able to work well which would be better for you to get the changes to be worked. So as it is been done you need to process for the thing and get it worked. This will help you out.

Try to install the application under safe mode and then check out for the thing. As it is been done you can then make the desired change to be functioned and process well. As it is been done you can then check out for the thing and make the aspects to be cleared. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the changes to be implemented as needed. It will be better for you.

You need to perform a reinstallation of the application and then check out for the change which will be better for you. So do check out and make the desired change which will be better for you in order to get the issue to be sorted. So do check out and make the essential changes to be functioned. It will be better for you and make the desired change that is needed.