Thread: Downloading stops at 99% in Internet Explorer 8

Downloading stops at 99% in Internet Explorer 8

i have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I use Internet Explorer 8 application and the problem is that when I perform a download it stops at 99% and do not move further. I have no idea what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked and process as needed. Hope to get the outcome in better way.

Re: Downloading stops at 99% in Internet Explorer 8

The problem is that application is not able to work well with the thing which will be better for you in order to get the desired change to be functioned. All you need to do is to look for the application as there may be some bug which may be causing the problem. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you process for the thing well and get it sorted as needed. It will be better.

Possibility seems to be with the addons that is been installed. You need to check out by disabling the addons that is been installed. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing which will be better for you in order to get the issue to be sorted and function as needed. Do work well and then process for the thing. This is needed and it will be processed for the thing which would be better.

There is another way through which you can then make the aspects to be functioned. All you need to do is to get the changes to be worked and function as needed. It will be better for you and get the things to be implemented. As it is been done you can then work as needed. So all you need to do is to check out by getting another application and then make the reinstallation. This may help you well.

It is essential that you perform for the task that is needed in order to get the thing to be processed well and function which will be better for you and make the desired aspects to be functioned. So in order to get the thing to be worked it is essential that you do check and make it work which will be better for you. I hope this will be better for you.