Thread: Has Microsoft acknowledged the Internet Explorer 8 diagnose connection problems bug yet

Has Microsoft acknowledged the Internet Explorer 8 diagnose connection problems bug yet

The internet explorer 8 is full of problems even after a number of updates have been release till date i do not personally think that this bug is solved yet. Oftenly i see problem with my internet explorer browser while opening some web pages it say that "diagnose connection problems" bug. Then i use a ddifferent browser like the mozilla Firefox. So finally i uninstalled the internet explorer browser and installed the Internet Explorer 7 on my system. Has Microsoft acknowledged the IE8 "diagnose connection problems" bug yet. if Possible please suggest a remedy for this problem.

Re: Has Microsoft acknowledged the Internet Explorer 8 diagnose connection problems bug yet

Try the following settings to reset your internet explorer browser Resetting will help you to get rid of this problem.
    1. Close all windows of Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer.
    2. Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
    3. Click on Tools, then Internet Options.
    4. Click the Advanced tab and click Reset.
    5. In the dialog box Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset.
    6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, OK and OK again.
    7. Close Internet Explorer.
    8. The changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

Re: Has Microsoft acknowledged the Internet Explorer 8 diagnose connection problems bug yet

I had this problem before so i tried resetting the browser once on my system but this did not resolved my problem So i would like to have a different solution on this matter. For the time being i have been using the Mozilla Firefox browser can anyone tell me whether the internet explorer 8 browser is really a bug prone browser or i am missing something.

Some times the internet explorer browser does gives such error but this is caused because fo the internet explorer 8 being corrupted and hence try to uninstall this currently insalled browser and then reinstall it once again on your system from scratch. hope that this will help you to fix the issue if the issue is not solved yet then go through the article. Troubleshooting Internet Explorer 8

Sometimes when things go wrong until the browser is in trouble! And there we stayed with another problem at hand. The answer that most gives this problem is to reinstall your browser and a handful of blunders made in the middle of all anger. It was so simple we can do a reset to your browser! Clear all the crap we have accumulated or or clean up the mess we made.