Thread: Google home page's buttons and search bar way too small

Google home page's buttons and search bar way too small

I have recently started internet explorer 8 which is really a very wonderful browser but i have a little bit of problem with this newer version of the browser and that is the home page button as well as the search bar appears too small. tell me a way to make this appear somewhat larger. I have been using a laptop which is running with windows XP. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Re: Google home page's buttons and search bar way too small

I think you need to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    1. Open the internet explorer browser.
    2. Then simply go to tools and select the Internet options.
    3. Finally advanced and then untick the "enable visual styles on buttons and controls in webpages."

Thanks you very much for this quick response i have resolved the problem by simply following the steps which are mentioned above which really made the icons very visible and clear i have not explored various other features of the internet explorer are there any tips which will make my internet explorer work more faster and efficiently.

I have been facing the similar problem and i am baffled this morning, I can not find the icon in the google bar to change the font size on an open page of a site no magnifying glass icon either but this is not a lens that had been proposed so far but a specific icon to switch between characters to display more or less in one click and the solution which i found is ctrl + or -.

The Internet explorer is now very protected using the SmartScreen Filter It is a modernized version of the phishing protection already present in IE7. Now, this protection extends to download malware and blocks the download code and programs deemed dangerous. In addition, IE8 now detects one of the favorite techniques of infiltration of cyber-criminals: the "Cross Site Scripting (XSS).

IE8 introduces a new concept: self-suggestion. We will see later that it takes many forms and that we find particularly in the Address bar and search. But self-suggestion most surprising is the very community based "Suggested Sites". This will display a page telling you to other websites that people who have accessed the same site you also liked.

To view this page suggestion:
    • Click the Favorites pane to display the
    • Click on the link View the sites suggested in the task

Technology "Suggested Sites" is obliged to send to Microsoft information about the site being visited. Even if this shipment is unknown, some users may be shocked by such a feature. For this reason, Microsoft application, at the time of installation, if you want to or not to enable this feature. It can be disabled (and reactivated) at any time simply by going to the menu Tools and unchecking (or checking to enable) the option Suggested Sites.