Thread: IE 8 won't print complete page

IE 8 won't print complete page

I have Windows XP Pro SP3 and Canon Pixma iP4300 Since the Automatic update of Internet Explorer 8 I have no reaction when I try to click a document directly from the internet explorer. For example i received a mail last night so i tried to print it online directly i viewed it as a HTML Document. But this also does not allow me to print the page. Anyother ideas.

Re: IE 8 won't print complete page

I would suggest you to Go to the Control Panel then Click on add/remove Programs and Features In the list of installed programs try to check for an application named as the microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer. If you find this application simply remove it. Then reboot your machine and i think the printer should work now.

Sounds there are Three user accounts with a different version of Internet Explorer "active" is the same thing with limited accounts this time (which is much wiser). And in this case, your printer is configured for a specific browser and this has been done before the creation of these limited accounts! Why do you keep these IE 6/7/8? This can only cause of worry, and updates that may be unnecessary conflict. So delete the other two accounts remove two other versions of the internet explorers to resolve this problem.

Let me tell you everything on a Web page is not "friendly" like sometimes it does not allow you to save some elements, or even perform a simple right click! Unable to identify the time of your worries ... for me when, and under these conditions. Under what SP are you and what version of XP In theory, you should be "Pro + SP3 to continue to receive support from Microsoft.

No, I never use IE 3 browsers simultaneously but one after another by uninstalling before installing another. Only Firefox and IE 3 cohabiting, (the problem existed before I installed Firefox, which would eventually be installed) Moreover, there is no Windows XP on this "Pro" sp3, multi-account, there is only one administrator account. Anyways thanks for replying me.

Usually the printer software install BHO and Toolbar. Browsers, to facilitate their tasks impressions of web pages. According to the + - number of pages to print. You could scan with a software screen capture and print them as such. Here you have everything that they are on a page "without exception". This might be conflicting with the browser so i would suggest you to get this application removed. This should solve the printing problem.