Thread: Safari won't load Comcast.net

Safari won't load Comcast.net

When I drag up Safari it determine to not load Comcast.net. The "Google" web search field in addition does not run. Yet when I utilize IE or Mozilla the whole thing runs extremely well (fast). Several ideas is it a browser tribulations or a correlation trouble. I cannot observe why Safari would not load Comcast.net yet IE determine to by means of no tribulations. In addition why would not the "Google" search field not run. My safari does the entire that extremely quickly. How long have comprise you had your Mac. Perhaps Safari's accumulation is overloaded. Have you tried repairing disk permissions. Are your network settings precisely detecting your correlation speed.

Re: Safari won't load Comcast.net

The whole thing is in verify. If I utilize a dissimilar browser the whole thing is extremely well. Its normal speed. Additional than Safari cannot seem to completely load anything right at present. In addition the Google search field does not run. Type something in there and enter and the screen immediately sits. Nothing loads. Perhaps its comcast additional than why would additional browsers work. This absolutely come into view to be a extremely unique predicament in view of the fact that I have no trouble with Comcast. I'd hate to sound like a Dell customer service agent, but have you tried restarting the central processing unit. In addition, try opening the terminal and typing the subsequent in: sudo interrupted daily weekly monthly It determine to prompt you for your password, so when it does immediately type that and press return.

What type of modem are you by means of. I am geussing you have comprise and Comcast High Speed in view of the fact that you are loading comcast.net and it's almost certainly one of the black Motorola cable modems. It says in the commands of the modem that your speed determine to sometimes become sluggish, and you be able to "reset" and "clear up" the modem by unplugging it for regarding 30 seconds and then plugging it back in. I had this similar tribulations and it migrated to Firefox. I went into predilection for Firefox and preferences for Safari and opened the cookies register. Deleted the entire the cookies for Comcast. Restarted both browsers and together worked flawlessly. Anticipate this helps.

There have encompass and been more than a few threads related to this, most of which have been blocked and not resolved. Here's the most recent update, optimistically the straightforward subject line helps people locate the info: Safari won't load some web site pages, additional than Firefox loads them fine. I've experienced this, for example, witm. I've been in a situation where I'd try to visit the Apple conversation forum, and Safari would time out subsequent to regarding 60 seconds, complaining moreover that the server might not be found or -- in a small number of, rarer cases -- that I am not associated to the Internet. On the other hand, Firefox would concurrently load those pages without several tribulations. This caused me to switch to Firefox for at the same time as until I originate a solution.

The Safari fails to load a number of web pages, argumentative regarding "server not found" in most circumstances. Additional than Firefox does not have this tribulations. Most people instantaneously point at DNS services, corporate firewalls or router tribulations. This is obviously not the tribulations; otherwise Firefox would in addition be exaggerated. It's specific to Safari. Ultimately, I discovered that by the menu: Safari > Reset Safari. The tribulations might be solved. I have seen a small number of reports that clearing cookies did the deception; additional than, supplementary reported no success. So, in my case I chose to reset.

If you bring up to date: regrettably, subsequent to regarding an hour, Safari started to demonstrate the tribulations the entire in excess of again. Particularly, I am at present posting this in Firefox for the motivation that Safari refuses to load apple site. It has in addition stopped loading facebook. On the other hand, the tribulations be able to temporarily be resolved by clearing the entire of my cookies (using the Safari > Reset Safari menu item). Regrettably, in view of the fact that Safari seems to jam up subsequent to hitting sites similar to Facebook or the Apple discussion forums -- it becomes impracticable. For occurrence, I hit "submit" and Safari chooses that point to discontinue loading the web site. Firefox continues to rock (at least, in association to Safari). This has been reported by a LOT of users on a LOT of dissimilar threads. Safari's got tribulations.

You have these tribulations by means of merely one of my Macs an Intel MacBook Pro. Five additional Macs are doing extremely well by means of Safari. I read here subsequent to searching the tribulations one fix and so far it has worked for me the entire day today. For this you have to go to the Applications/Utilities/Java/Java Preferences and open that app. In mutually windows drag the highest version or description number to the top and close the app. This has been a fix so far for me. The additional thing that I did today that might have helped in addition is putting specific DNS numbers in together my router and System Preferences/Network.