Thread: Utorrent does not support store.torrent files

Utorrent does not support store.torrent files

The version or description of beta 463. Ok I have multiple hard drives and several drives carved up into multiple separation. when I utilize the alternative to load torrents from a folder Z:\anime\torrents\test then subsequent to they are loaded I uncheck the load torrents alternative and then I set the download position and force a recheck (for the reason that I maintain the files in folders not always in the download target drives folder)the whole thing goes ok 778+ torrents load (I stopped relinking the torrents and the downloaded files subsequent to 120~) until I restart utorrent or windows, then I get errors on each torrent except several innovative torrents I encompass opened from websites and accomplished downloading. The error is cannot open Z:\anime\torrent\test\ .torrent for every torrent. And I comprise the alternative checked to save and shift completed torrents to Z:\anime\torrents and that where the entire my torrents are so why does utorrent maintain looking in the Z:\anime\torrents\test folder for these torrents. What you suggest me to do here.

Re: Utorrent does not support store.torrent files

I was running the executive 1.5 and it not working for an unknown reason (I was reorganizing my hard drives/directory's on them)so I had it send in the crash file "437-utorrent.8421.dmp" and start again which gave me an error (recommence information is corrupt) when it restarted I had merely 1 torrent of the 200+ in the register. so I downloaded the most recent beta I placed the beta in "D\program files\utorrent" where 1.5 had been and modernized my shortcuts to match the innovative name and then I misrepresented several settings in utorrent as so I unchecked accumulate .torrents in "Z:\anime\torrents" and shift .torrents to "Z:\anime\torrents" then I checked the load .torrents in "Z:\anime\torrents"and then came a astonish the entire the torrents loaded but were in the "D\program files\utorrent" folder and I consideration "well that’s ok I be able to shift them later and point the torrents to the appropriate download location and recheck".

I uncheck the load .torrent alternative and recheck the additional two .torrent alternative widows had a blue screen sometime presently as I came home to the blue screen so I start again and decide to restart utorrent and get a long register (I imagine it was the entire torrents) of error: cannot open .torrent file D:\Program Files\utorrent\[*] "[*] is the name of every torrent" so I go looking in program files and there are no .torrent files the entire ~1000 torrents had been renamed to .torrent.loaded and so I try to position utorrent to "Z:\anime\torrents" and replicate the on top of procedure and I messed it up badly cause I at present encompass the entire my torrents even the original's renamed at present to[*].torrent.loaded and I tranquil encompass the error message regarding not being capable to open any torrent.

Presently a consideration perhaps the explanation utorrent not working in the first place was cause I stimulated the torrent folder from "W:\anime shared\torrents" to "Z:\anime\torrents" even consideration I updated utorrent's predilections subsequent to copying and previous to deleting the "W:\anime shared\torrents" cause right subsequent to the collide was when I got the error message regarding resume.dat.

The windows 2000 SP4.5 (4 by means of the august rollup and the entire currant critical updates) on drive 1 partition 2 the explanation I am moving my torrents approximately is I am in the procedure of removing my second of 4 drives to be replaced by means of a bigger drive/striped selection ok follow up I originate a renaming convenience that is free ckrn_108.exe at //musicsucks.com/CKSoft/CKRename/ and I encompass been capable to rename the entire my torrents back to customary additional than this regarding that I had to locate a 3dr party utility presently to do that and that utorrent would not open .torrent.loaded files even though it renamed them at least please put a alternative in advanced substitute to put out of action this renaming or put the loaded torrents into a specifiable folder.

None of the alternative in Folders are retroactive. Neither determine to it shift your torrents if you modify the .torrent storage position. And auto-load has to be an exceptional folder. Auto-load in addition copies the files into an additional folder; it does not utilize them the entire in excess of again from that folder. In case several newcomers are paying attention, I have reorganized my RSS instructions to reflect the information that wildcards (*) are at present supported in Favorites filters. Give pleasure to let me be familiar with if I have made several mistakes so I am able to update the placement.

Kicking and banning is not the method to give the impression of being at it. Additional than the straightforward fact is, the less associations I necessitate, the additional efficient. And I do not necessitate those <1KB/s connections, additional than some slower users (dial-up or budget broadband) might be happy by means of it. In the above case, faster peers/seeds determine to necessitate generating extra upload slots, for the reason that even although they might send me 30 / 50 KB/s, they cannot in view of the fact that I am maxed out and consequently send me simply 10 - 20 KB/s. So, I am no talking regarding kicking and banning people, I am talking regarding using the least amount of associations to fill my download. Less correlation is supplementary efficient and I think it might in addition diminish the wasted bandwidth a bit. For the reason that Bittorrent additional or less looks similar to a pyramid (at least in the first stages of a swarms lifetime), several gains in efficiency by means of disseminate.