Thread: View video snapshot on Skype 4

View video snapshot on Skype 4

I am a real fan of the Skype, currently I am using Skype 4 and the feature that are provide with it are really awesome. But the problem is that the feature of viewing video snapshot that was easily available on Skype 3.8 cannot be seen on Skype 4. Can you help me with this problem? I mean I want to know how to view video snapshot on Skype 4. Any related replies will be appreciated.

Re: View video snapshot on Skype 4

The feature that you were using in Skype 3.8 is also available in Skype 4 but only different thing is its place. This will be visible if you take any snapshot, you can view the link for view it at the bottom of the screen. I hope this will solve your problem; if you have any other problem related to this, then let me know about it. I will try to solve it as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply that you have given about the Skype 4 but the thing I need to know is a bit different. Actually I am talking about the view snapshots option that were given on the view tab. The method that you have described can be used for viewing the snapshot in window mode and it is available only when I am taking snapshot. What if I want to view the snap shot after some time, if you can provide help related to that then please let me know about it.

I have searched for the snapshots, but I am not able to find any of the snapshot on Skype 4 that I have taken previously. But I am able to do the same thing while using Skype 3.8. This is not the only problem I am having, the other problem is that, speed dial is not available in Skype 4, that was available in the previous version of Skype. Is there any add-in that can be used for getting these features?

Well you can view the snapshots if you want to view afterwards. The Skype pictures are stored in My Document in the folder with the name My Skype Picture. The thing about the Speed dialing is a bit annoying. I think we have to wait for the Speed dialing in Skype 4. We can only hope for this to happen as soon as possible. I hope this will help you for viewing the snap shots.