Thread: Internet Explorer Error in the script on this page: library not registered

Internet Explorer Error in the script on this page: library not registered

I encountered a problem since yesterday evening using Internet Explorer 7. Whatever or visit the website (eg yahoo), most images do appear (Frame with a red X) and videos can be played. Level status bar, there is an icon with a yellow triangle. Clicking it Info gives an error: Library not registered. I don't know what to do here anyone has a solution about this please tell me how to go about this problem.

Re: Internet Explorer Error in the script on this page: library not registered

There seems a Norton antivirus installed on your system because the application such problems is involved with the Norton antivirus so try to remove this application as soon as possible. This will definitely help you to get rid of this issue. Try to reinstall the internet explorer browser once again. This will help you to get rid of the situation.

This problem is due to the toolbars which has been installed on your system you may not be aware about this tool bar but these toolbar seems to get installed along with another application so i would suggest you to find out the newly installed application and uninstall the same. The problem would be solved.

In this situation it appears as some of your system files have been corrupted and that's why it would be better if you can get rid of this situation by performing a system repair on your system since the repair would help you to replace the corrupted files with a new one. Subsequently the problem will be resolved definitely.