Thread: Problem configuring Skype web toolbar.

Problem configuring Skype web toolbar.

The Skype web toolbar can be downloaded for Firefox , and for Google chrome. The thing that I want to know is that is it probable to download this Skype web toolbars for window environment in the own installer or is there any problem configuring Skype web toolbar. If you have any information related to this Skype web toolbars download for window then please let me know about it.

Re: Problem configuring Skype web toolbar.

You can download this Skype web toolbars for the purpose you want, there is no problem in that but the actual problem lies after installation. You will not face any problem at the time of installation of this Skype web toolbar. After the installation you will be able to see all the buttons that are present but the problem is that those buttons that can be seen will not work. I am saying this because I have tried and tested this.

I have tried this Skype web toolbar on my Internet Explorer and this is working good, but there are two problems that I am facing. First of all the HTTPS pages are not working with the phone highlighting. May be this is because of some technical issue or anything else. The other problem that I am facing is that 64 bit browser do not work. If anybody can provide the solution for these two problems then please let me know about it.

Well as far as I know this Skype web toolbar completely support the https sites but the phone number highlighting is turned off by default. If you want you can turn it on by going to options that is given under the tools menu. There you have enabled the phone number highlighting, that’s it you need to do. The problem about 64 bit browser is known to company and they are trying to solve the problem.

Sorry to say this but I am annoyed with this Skype web toolbar. I have downloaded this toolbar and installed it number of times. First I thought that I have done some mistake at the time of installation. But after trying for numerous times now I can confirm that I have followed each and every steps as guided by the installation wizard. But I am not able to get this toolbar for FireFox or any other browser that I am using.

I have downloaded this Skype more than five times but I am not able to see any tool bar for Skype, I mean Skype toolbar. This toolbar is not loading on my current version of internet explorer. I am using Internet Explorer 0.6001.18928. Is there any problem with the browser or this toolbar is not configured to support the latest version of Internet explorer. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Currently I am using windows 7 operating system and Google chrome as the browser on my system. I have downloaded this Skype toolbar and installed it on my system but, Skype toolbar cannot be seen on my Google Chrome. I have followed each and every step that is mentioned in the installation wizard but then also toolbar for this cannot be seen on Google chrome, any help will be appreciated.