Thread: Windows 7 IE8 back button on all open browser instances stops working after a while

Windows 7 IE8 back button on all open browser instances stops working after a while

Hello, the thing is simple after a while using the internet explorer stops working Back button (even on pages that up to a while recovering well). Windows 7 IE8 back button on all open browser instances stops working after a while Even though only some memory is full? Anyone have any idea if something is misconfigured? Rebooting the machine back to work well for a while and then hangs again. Thank you very much

Re: Windows 7 IE8 back button on all open browser instances stops working after a while

This is the reason why i recommend most of the people to use the Mozilla Firefox because i have not faced any such problem in the internet explorer even though i have been using this application since a very long time i think that your internet explorer 8 is corrupted so i would advice you to go through the steps mentioned in the How to fix Internet Explorer 8 or 7 in windows 7 TIP to resolve this problem.

Re: Windows 7 IE8 back button on all open browser instances stops working after a while

I think that your browser is hijacked and hence you need to install the antivirus application on your system and also you will have to get rid of this virus as soon as possible because otherwise there is a possibility that your system files can also be affected by this so i would suggest you to install Microsoft Security essential application then scan your system to get rid of the problem.

I would suggest you to do the following
    1. Try to restart the Internet Explorer 8 With all add-ons disabled.
    2. Disable the Antivirus and antispyware.
    3. Restore the Windows security settings to the configuration to Less secure.
    4. Reinstalled Internet Explorer.

If all these procedures do not help you at all i would suggest you to refer Troubleshooting Internet Explorer 8

It could be a problem with an incompatible add-on. if you have addons installed, try disabling and see if that helps. Also some third party Anti Virus programs can cause problems. If you do not disable your Anti Virus program when you install Internet Explorer 8, you may have a damaged installation registry.

Restore the system itself and not change anything. Somewhere I have read that when you press the back button looks for pages that are stored in the cache, so it occurred to me that perhaps has little memory allocated and therefore is blocked, but no computer and no idea how to reallocate more resources. The Microsoft official support only described as the pages turn back on but neither mentioned what to do when not working. Thanks for your prompt response

I think to get your Internet Explorer 8 browser back you need to reinstall the operating system once againa but it appears as you are not in a mood to reinstall the operating system since you will loose all your program or data so for the time being i would suggest you to install the Mozilla Firefox or Opera.