Thread: Black Toolbars on Internet Explorer 8

Black Toolbars on Internet Explorer 8

I have recently started using the internet explorer 8 browser on my system and my problem is that the i am getting a black toolbar on Internet Explorer 8. Can anyone tell me why i am getting this problem i would really appreciate your help in this matter. Also if possible also tell me whether is it worth using internet explorer 8 browser.

Re: Black Toolbars on Internet Explorer 8

Sounds like some applications interfered with the toolbars and the menus if you have not installed any add-ons or similar stuffs. so it would be better if you try to reinstall the Internet explorer 8 application on your system I think you should try to refer the steps mentioned in the thread . How to fix Internet Explorer 8 or 7 in windows 7

Sounds like some of the video drivers are not installed correctly and hence i would suggest you to install the drivers once again. This will surely help you to get rid of this situation. Check the installed drivers in the device manager. Re-installation would be better even if it appears to be installed. Hope that this will help you to resolve this error.

Thanks a lot i tried reinstalling the IE8 and even restore my PC to days before, but in the same way that color is the bar, the strange thing is that I opened a few hours and everything was normal IE8 today morning when I open IE8 To see the answers here, I encounter the problem again. I did nothing wrong, have not installed anything, just came in that color.

Look not know if this can help, and I recommend this for extreme cases, but you can make an analysis your PC with ERD Commander and see if your windows have a bad file, because as you know Windows and Internet Explorer share tons of files, and maybe one of those arcivos shared this corrupt. Nothing is lost by trying, but as I said before I'm not sure this will solve the problem.

Follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    • Go to My Computer / Properties and the Advanced tab. Press the Settings button under Performance.
    • Choose "Adjust for best performance" (or another) and Apply. You can return the old option if you prefer.

Then you will find the bar menu as before ...

kevin2010 Guest

What I am wondering is if there are any plans for fixing this flaw in the
    software? This is the thing . . . if I just leave it, one day it's the black
    the next day it is gray as it should be. But sooner or later it is going to
    be black again.

Why? To me that seems pretty hinky.

I have tried the suggestions and they usually work until the next time or
    two that I turn off my computer.

Oh I well. Thankfully I didn't expect much. Because that's what you get with
    MS.

Have you tried reinstalling the Internet Explorer 8? You can also try to fix this issue by just doing the following steps given below:

Start -> Control Panel -> Switch on to the Classic View

Open the Accessibility Options and go to the Display Tab and there will be a Small Check box with says Use High Contrast. Please Check that and Click on Apply, Now Your Whole Computer will turn Black in Color, not to worry about it. Now Unckeck the Same Box (Use High Contrast) again click on Apply and Ok. Now you should be able to see the Toolbars in Normal Color.