Thread: While browsing my homepage on Facebook, I get Error message

While browsing my homepage on Facebook, I get Error message

While browsing my homepage on Facebook, I get Error message. I am facing this problem ever since, I have upgraded to the newer version of Mozilla Firefox. I get the following messages randomly:
    • Object doesn't support this property or method
    • 'KEYS.LEFT' is null or not an object
    • 'className' is null or not an object
    • 'BigPipe' is null or not an object

Well, my FB profile is working fine. The only issue is that I get irritated by these messages. Any suggestions to get rid of these messages are very much appreciated. My computer is running Windows 7 and the browser is Mozilla Firefox.

Re: While browsing my homepage on Facebook, I get Error message

The situation that you are encountering weird messages while getting to the homepage of your Facebook profile already seems to be fixed up on our forums. The following thread will provide you with the solutions that can be used in this case:
    Getting error message when refreshing home page on facebook
    If you are not able to get any help from this thread, then just let me know, so that I can help you out with some other suggestions.

There is no need to worry because you are facing a browser related issue. I have seen many Mozilla Firefox users complaining about such error messages with FB. This is not a problem that is related to the operating system, since you are using Windows 7, you may be having a feeling that an incompatibility issue can be a result of the same. Anyways, switching to a different browser will eradicate the problem.

According to me, there are some bugs with this new version of Mozilla Firefox that has been released. This is because, me too upgraded to the new version and started getting the unusual messages when I was opening my Facebook profile. I did not get the issues while using the older version. So, to all the users working with Mozilla Firefox, it is recommended that they should not upgrade to the new version released.

I am using Internet Explorer 8, that is the default browser and am not getting any sort of messages while using facebook. I dont think that the bugs are the real cause for the error messages. Infact, no bugs have been reported by the officials till now.

I guess that the add-ons installed with the browser are the conflicting reason with the particular website. So, why not remove these add-ons and then, try logging into your profile.

Hi,

I got the same problem (error: big_pipe is null or not an object) and I solved it by uninstalling Google Chrome.
    I restarted the pc afterwards.