Thread: Internet Explorer update won’t allow download of Adobe Flash Player

sad Internet Explorer update won’t allow download of Adobe Flash Player

Since the update of IE7 last week, I can not download Adobe Flash Player. I tried to download via Firefox, it works but the installation is on Firefox. I need the drive when I go to a web page and I click on video area, which indicates that I need to update Flash Player. I click on the button, which brings me to the download of Adobe, but when I click to download (I install and accept) a new page states that I must allow downloads and tells me an "Important Message : you may need to click the yellow bar at the top of the browser window to allow installation. " please help.

Re: Internet Explorer update won’t allow download of Adobe Flash Player

If the online installation of Flash Player fails, try the manual installation method
    1. Download the Flash Player uninstaller file manually and save it to the desktop:http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe
    2. Download the manual installation of Flash Player and save it to the desktop: http://www.macromedia.com/go/full_flashplayer_win_ie
    3. Disable the internet temporarily and also your antivirus program which might be running in the background.
    4. use the uninstaller for removing the current version of Flash Player.
    5. Run the setup file to install the latest version of Flash Player on your computer.
    6. Reactivate the antivirus and test your site again.

I can not do it I downloaded flash player but I'm not even sure infact I downloaded the file and I can not get open, you give me the links that works well with the instructions which helping but not the problem is solved. For example when I put it on youtube: No flash Go get it but when I press the link, no application appears. Thank you for your attention

Get Adobe Flash Player 10, When you open internet explorer browser click on the Internet option in the top bar, then Programs tab, then click on manage modules, then it must find in the menu system adobe Incorporated, Tick the box on, for info do not uninstall the program, even the older versions does not interfere with the installation of adobe Flash Player 10.

As far as i know you are not able to install the flash player because you have updated your internet Explorer browser to the Internet Explorer 8 which is a 64 bit version and moreover the flash player for the internet Explorer 8 is not yet released there are rumours about this version it is much awaited so for the time being it will be wiser to use the internet explorer 7 or any 32 bit browser.

Most probably this is because you are running a 64 bit browser and hence i think that you should follow the procedures which i have mentioned below:
    1. Open the internet explorer browser and go to internet options then click security
    2. Click internet zone and finally click Default Level button.
    3. You have the Flash uninstaller and the setup file if not download them once again as mentioned in the first post.
    4. Restart your system in safe mode and then Right click the Flash Uninstaller and select run as administrator.
    5. Then install the Flash application in safe mode
    6. Go to Tools -> Manage add-ons, Ensure that the Shockwave Flash Object is enabled.

I had the same problem as you all. But I think I found the solution and is very stupid. Make the normal process of downloading the official page of flash player. At the end of the setup there is a sign displayed "Installation successful. And often where everyone stops. Now let drag your mouse over this picture: there will be marked: "Finish the setup and activate the module, or something of this kind. And yes, everything works just right click on the image and we will confirm in you that it works!