Thread: Internet Explorer problems related to opening browsers hanging with 'connecting' message

Internet Explorer problems related to opening browsers hanging with 'connecting' message

I have a problem when i try to open links from a web page, The problem is that the window makes an attempt to open but closes immediately. I tried to fix as recommended by Microsoft, in their support site but can not get anything. Surely some program has changed me a log entry that has to do with the subject, but I can not figure out where to restore or delete incorrect data. For own Explorer settings have not achieved anything, after touching everything touchable. Please tell me how can i resolve these Internet Explorer problems related to opening browsers hanging with 'connecting' message.

Re: Internet Explorer problems related to opening browsers hanging with 'connecting' message

Be sure to uninstall any addons that you do not use. Tell us what you have installed on your programs that are directly related to the internet explorer browser. If you have some toolbars, such as google or something, uninstall those applications. Try to reset the internet Explorer browser you can refer the How to fix Internet Explorer 8 or 7 in windows 7

Re: Internet Explorer problems related to opening browsers hanging with 'connecting' message

Run these applications to make cleaning system CCleaner or RegSeeker. In this program you will use mainly the option to "clean the registry" After doing cleaning, try again, if that fails, download and install the Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 . Personally I recommend you uninstall Explorer version 7 before making any of the steps mentioned, then if you want to install, you can do it again.

I have a problem when opening a session in Internet Explorer. When I open it for the first time it did not give any problem, i.e. connects to internet perfectly. The problem comes when i change the page or open a new page. The response to the two actions may be several:
    1. Do nothing.
    2. Leave second blank screen.

If anyone knew it or if it is passed and I managed to fix it would welcome comment on a possible solution.

Thanks in advance.

Try the steps which are mentioned below:
    1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. In the Tools menu, click Delete Browsing History.
    3. Click the checkbox next to Temporary Internet Files.
    4. Click the checkbox next to History.
    5. Click the checkbox next to data forms.
    6. Click the checkbox next to Cookies.
    7. At the bottom of the window, click Delete.
    8. Close Internet Explorer, restart Internet Explorer and try to access the web page.

The 64-bit versions of Windows can seek more memory than 32-bit versions of Windows.. This limits the time needed to swapping processes in and out of memory by storing some of these processes in the memory (RAM) rather than on the hard drive, which in turn can increase the performance of programs throughout.